PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw they are doing some upload maintenance again , but they haven't close the ftp system. (maybe they forgot to close it)

in my opinion , they should announce or state to all users that they will do some maintenance in the next hour or something like that. or have an official site or page that update and tell about the current status. you know to let us know what happen rather than quite ,and confuse the users

,,,,, anyroad I still love putlocker and appreciate their hard work

Hey, your site is really great, I am following this thread every day.
You think I could get lvl2 earnings?
My username is jooky3r, i really appreciate.
Have a nice day.

My files dissapear on putlocker

Maybe posting a tab somewhere within putlocker to show you that any one of your files had a dmca complaint would be nice so you know what files suddenly were deleted by the server instead of manually trying to sort through files, I'm seeing more and more of my files deleted on my putlocker account. I do believe people with statistic problems on their account if you look closely at your files you will see the more popular files that generate alot of hits dissapear.

thanks for the maintenance tonight..no headache from cloners and converting files !
what would happen if this "maintenance"thing comes every night right before the tvuploads start..

Question for PutLocker

Hey PutLocker, I am not a premium member but I just wanna know how long the daily limit is, and how long u have to wait to watch again cuz i just got this: You have exceeded the daily stream limit for your country. You can wait until tomorrow, or get a premium account right now, and access the site without any limits.
Does that mean I have to wait 24 hours exactly to watch again?????????

Can you upgrade my Putlocker account to level 2
username : eseck09

Can you upgrade my Sockshare account to level 2
username : Eseck

Thx a lot!

Putlocker Service:

How it is handle with the points for Premium upgrade?

I get money and points for 1 unique download/stream, or only money and if I buy a premium account with points, it will be deducted from the money?

Please clear the question thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back