PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried reading though the whole topic, trying to understand the points system. It seems you get points for every download or pro account ref you get, and based on your total number of points you get the earnings level upgraded, kept or downgraded. What I didn t understood was if i spend those points, will I keep the earnings made until then, or it will fall accordingly?

this point system is quiet complicated for me:facepalm:hard to understand and follow

Can you please check my account too to see if there s a problem with the count? My average for october was around 5-6000 downloads, this month around 3000, it cant be right, as I keep uploading every day. username putloker: aicinuprea.
Thanks

I dont have problems with stats...
i'm earning more money/day this month than ever before.

webupload:
"Uploading is Currently Disabled for Maintenance.
Try again in a few minutes."

Kindly Fix My Status. Havnt been Counted accurately.
User Name is

Donda123456789

Thanks

NB= Pls Check Your PM Which I sent You Five days Back.

Can you fix my stats ..not counted properly. My username is: Sinisamk . Count is reduced by 50% of what was in the past. Someting is wrong with the count system>

I got that in my side , u too ?

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

mr. Putlocker pls stop this "maintanance of upload" im trying to upload a file 3rd time and you disconnect all clients for the 3rd time ... when file is about to go to 90% and disconnect....
edit: now i finally uploaded the file and its not showing in my files what is happening now...?
edit-2: oh no again maint. i give up...

Last edited:
Not being rude or giving offence to everyone...just for your sake, it is stupid to stop maintenance...

They have maintenance work to help us only...so please give respect and wait for them...how big their task might be, we cannot judge and comment...

We earn money from putlocker... He only gave us the opportunity to earn, with that respect we should be patient for a while :)

im not being rude just im a lil bit angry :) cuz my file failed to upload 3 times in a row from site and after that 2 times with FTP :) i hope they fix it soon :)

yeah , me as well

complete upload with FTP but the file still not appear in my account.
hope it will come soon.

(13 GB file actually use a lot of time to upload)

or it is just a delay , buddy ?

because if there's error in FTP upload system , they should close that system too.
but they still open for us to upload

I had 3 movies set to upload 2 show as completed, but don't show in my files. They didn't show as any type of error. I'm confused...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back