PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need at least 15000 unique downloads/views daily.

My
ratio between total and unique downloads dropped from 4 to 1 in September and October, to 8 to 1 in November.
Does someone else has the same problem?

yes i have the same problem. it sucks.

How do you actually extend you pro status? I don't want to use points, and I can't find option to pay anywhere.

Why don't you want to use your points for premium?
for what are the points good, if you don't use it for premium? and where i can see, how much points i have?

I just converted 6000 points for 1 month of pro status. This means now I have 6$ less on my account or the points are something extra, not related to earnings level or the money earned so far?

You need at least 15000 unique downloads/views daily.

My
ratio between total and unique downloads dropped from 4 to 1 in September and October, to 8 to 1 in November.
Does someone else has the same problem?

15000 unique daily seems impossible for me:facepalm:

I just converted 6000 points for 1 month of pro status. This means now I have 6$ less on my account or the points are something extra, not related to earnings level or the money earned so far?

If you are on level 2, that means you paid 12$ for 1 month premium account (6000*2=12$). In fact you will be paid 12$ less at the end of the month. I always buy 3 month premium account for 12.99$ with Alerpay.

Yes, I m level 2. I pushed the button to see if I can check how many points I have, but it redeeemed the points instead. What s strange is that the money from this month on the statistics page are 4,026 uniques and $8.05, so I shouldn t have 6.000 points to redeem.
Edit: on my sockshare account I have 3,224 uniques and $3.22 with 145 points.
So, still confused, I ve spent actual $ from my account or not?

So you pay for the points?
I thought you get the points for every unique download and you don't pay for it.

And is there a option, to see, how much money is on the account?

I tried reading though the whole topic, trying to understand the points system. It seems you get points for every download or pro account ref you get, and based on your total number of points you get the earnings level upgraded, kept or downgraded. What I didn t understood was if i spend those points, will I keep the earnings made until then, or it will fall accordingly?

Nah, with the way unique downloads are counted now, it's impossible except for someone owning a very high profile site. I'm getting 45-50 000 views a day and I can't break 10 000 unique views.

Please fix my stats on my Sockshare account (username: TrevaMae)...I have only made .40 today and I have almost 400 popular files that accrue downloads daily. I have manually posted all of them on more than a dozen different movie sites, so it is hard for me to believe that all my hard work has made me a very disappointing .40...Last month, my stats were higher with less files...

I know I have asked before, but please fix this...All of the money I am earning this month is going to be used for my child's Xmas presents, so I need to make sure it is correct!

Hi,
My putlocker and sockshare stats are not good too, please fix it mr. Putlocker. My users: psygnosis for putlocker and streamex for sockshare. Thank You.

Last edited:
I have been checking my downloads and unique downloads of September - and I find that it works out that if I get 2000 downloads I get 500 unique downloads (you can check the account and see) I have no way of checking October as its not available. With this month for get for 2000 downloads - ONLY 268 Unique downloads - This is wrong It cannot be. The conversion ratio is wrong - Kindly look into this and make necessary changes (username - gedhara)

As I am user that every 2000 Total downloads that I get 500 will be unique Thats for sure

For your information and necessary action

Stats issue

Dear Team,

As well as in the above posts it seems that my daily stats for my putlocker and sockshare accounts are not counted properly. Furthermore the accumulated from the beginning of the month earnings disappeared. When both statistics ("Earnings This Month" and TOTAL for November under Affiliate Statistics) were available, the amount of the Earnings This Month statistic was 3 times greater than the TOTAL amount. My question is whether the current behavior will continue or will be returned to previous version? And my request is to check the stats of my accounts at your convenience. My accounts are as follows:
putlocker --> stelio5
sockshare --> pakuuka
I wish you quickly and easily deal with the problems.

Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Stelian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back