PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unique Downloads

Please explain whether its unique downloads per IP per user account OR per IP downloading from your server regardless of user account

how is it calculated? Kindly explain Im a newbie :unsure:

I was able TO Use FTP and All went well But Still Im waiting for My Files to shows Up In My Account. It seems again something is wrong.

Regards 2 All Putlocker Uploaders

Sorry Putlocker, i don´t want to insult you, but theres a problem with my payment on the putlocker-username: the statistics showed me 67.56$ in october, but there have been a payment of just 60.93$. Will the difference be payed within the next payment? Thank you for your answer.

greetz, dave

Sorry For The Maintenance guys! we are growing rapidly and there is a back log of servers due to the flood in Thailand.

putterlock-PM about this issue!

Accounts upgraded

Thank You for the PM, but i cant answer, cause there´s a problem of the wjunction message system.

My Username is taylordave85.

greetz, Dave

Rules for level 2

He can you upgrade my putlocker account to level 2 please, my user name is: new9movies

Thanks

he I have a allot of traffic to my links on putlocker but I am in level 1 so what are the rules to get to level 2

thanks

Last edited:
Users Ip of course

Yes, I know - I want to know say for example if someone downloads one of yours and then downloads one of mine (hence the IP is the same) will that be counted as 1 for you and 1 for me (unique download) OR will it be only for you as they downloaded yours first and NOT for me.

Thats what I want to know

My guess it would be counted as unique for both of us but lets wait and see what will putlocker say to this....nice question btw i never thought of that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back