PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i posted 3 more messages, my pc just never sent them.
first of all i did paid another user, sorry i though that you are someone else.
but i cant give you money since your paypal account wont accept it, i think you entered wrong account, please send me your account email in pm and i will try to send you direct transfer.
and about the files its the second time that the new system failed, so we have no chice but to go back to the old system. everything should be ok now, we appologize for this...

My stats are decreasing like crazy, many users complained about corrupted files and some 2 GB with 15" only playable video (should be 100 mins), and so, they chose wupload for single links download now although speed is slower

I have also tried those errors, and it appears that my users were right, not always, but sometimes I suffer the same problem
I need you to send me as much info as possible so we will be able to debug it.
can you please send me the files that you think are damaged, maybe the problem was in the leech download.
please give us more info.
thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you rech my files appear again, and I sent pm to you, my paypal account is correct but maybe you tried my registered email instead of paypal email and they are different.

Last edited:
Can we please get some table to know how much we make each day??? i mean cash we made not only how many downloads...
We will add something...
is file grabbing counted as download ?
no...

We are going to limit free users to 500mb/day using the program, and not using the program to 2gb/day without resume support.
This is to encorage people to buy premium and make the speed for premium users higher.
Also we will limit the speed for free users and none registered users to 5mb/s.

Last edited:
hi rech, i think is better if u have automatic payout like filesonic or wupload??? and can you check my account i have Pending Cash Requests.. thanks & more power

actually i posted 3 more messages, my pc just never sent them.
first of all i did paid another user, sorry i though that you are someone else.
but i cant give you money since your paypal account wont accept it, i think you entered wrong account, please send me your account email in pm and i will try to send you direct transfer.
and about the files its the second time that the new system failed, so we have no chice but to go back to the old system. everything should be ok now, we appologize for this...

I need you to send me as much info as possible so we will be able to debug it.
can you please send me the files that you think are damaged, maybe the problem was in the leech download.
please give us more info.
thank you!

shoot, I should have track em all, OK, if I found it again I will report immediately mate, btw, my payout is pending a l'il bit longer than usual...

no resume support for free members and reducing the limit per day would make it worst....
I already provide single links, even for a 40+ GB of file and no one on my referral list ever buy premium with you guys. They tried to download, realize that they have to resume the next day, and then stopped using your service.

You could try to use what others have campaign already, increase the limit or reduce the 1 day period. I studied marketing once and what you are doing (forcing customers with too much limitation will reduce customers' growth and loyalty - at least its said in the books..lol )

Oh, I have also proven it, I restrict access to some links at my website, and the downloads is only at 5% compared to links with public access. More restriction = less $$$

Anyway, thanks for the 4th payment mate!!

internal server error?

Last edited:
goodbye petandrive, you have great features but I care about my downloaders and I cannot use a host with such limitations

I test new version of program but same error when lost connection i have to rework on it again please fix it

i think after sometime Hotfile will be better than this for free users :)

Please sir write here some info about your next work plan to know how to work with this site...
need stable info about free download time and soeed and limits and for registered too to be able to see how to work

now site is dead!?!?!

what is this?!?! it is very new site and have all these errors!!!!!! so sad for it

now online again!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
we change the download limit time so it wont count it twice, if you waited for a file and then reload the page you wont have to wait 30 seconds again.
we will probably reduce the time limit between downloads to 1 hour or 30 min.
beside we are working really hard now on an android application with many features.
and we have about 25 pending updates...

quote from my user:

I believe PetaNDrive still continue to data-stream single file link.
in my last download ***pm you the link***. The file size is correct except the view time only 2.02 Min. Pls verify with them

Thk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back