PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this problem comes from some leech because I faced it two times with some of my files and when I did leech to the same files again they were alright and playable completely.

Last edited:
yupe, thats what I experienced also,
but most of my users off course are unwilling to download the files twice or more due to their restricted bandwidth

I think we need to be able to delete some folders inside bigger folder by one option after select them please think about that.

yesterday i had 10 sub folders inside one folder so i had to delete them one by one

thanks for new info

i got this:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/root/sessions/sess_457c7b2c61071d7e4fe0981532ae69ac, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/petandri/public_html/vsys.php on line 10

after i click on request cash....?!

Last edited:
everyday site go down some hours, this is a big problem, Please Rech try to solve this issue or at least reduce it, you know if site stays offline much time, this is not good for its reputation.

Thanks PetaNDrive and we are waiting the new updates and improving.

i think they need more time to know how big this domain is
they think it will go slowly slowly to be big and big but after they start work they was surprised with the result.

IT IS BACK NOW

Last edited:
site is down again , a lot of times it's happening this today !!! Will be fixed or we move at other filehosts?
[FONT=&quot]We changed many things behind the scenes today...
Now it should be stable, anyway we know that this site will be the next big thing, we have many unique features that we want to release, and new applications that we are working on. it will just take some time until we get the new servers.
[/FONT]

This is server configuration stuff, mainly to support more users, aslo we added a lot of functions to the API, but we don't want to announce it yet, we are not sure if its a good idea, it will allow any user to create virtual drive or application that works with petandrive.

no downloads count since yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after i got 57 downloads all freeze......

my first payment still pending ...

Only counts people who registered by my links.....

Please what happen for counts anything new we should know about???

@myincome
I have this issue too, but do not worry, I think the points and earnings is still counting fine, just number of downloads freeze.

Yes, fixed, all users received points and earning, probably even more than once...
This is really bad for us since if user had 4 connections you probably received 4 times more points...
Anyway our fault our pgoblem...

About the payment, we pay every sunday...

Yes, fixed, all users received points and earning, probably even more than once...
This is really bad for us since if user had 4 connections you probably received 4 times more points...

LoL I do not think so Rech, actually yesterday was the worst day to me with earning and points :))

Hi Rech

We need daily stats separated contains: total downloads that day, how much we earn that day, which the files most downloaded that day, Please Rech add for us something beautiful like overall stats page currently but includes just daily stats with how much we earn.

Thanks.

mmm, Do you want us to add sperate page for each day?
You know what, we will add another chart with income/day (it will only count the income from today on...)
and when you click on the total downloads on each day we will give you info about the files with income and is the download completed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back