PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we really dont want to do this, but if the speed will go down because we cant add servers fast enough we will have problems...
I guess that we will have to find some solution, on the other hand maybe 10 times more users every week isnt bad at all lol...

I think you should be happy that your site takes his way to popular, please Rech do not break our hearts with bad news, we finally find a site with these awesome features, and if you can not add servers with this fast, you can limit free register speed little bit like other sites and keep unlimited speed for premium users, but do not stop make money plan I think this is a bad solution for your site, this is just my opinion but the options remain at your side.

Thank you.

I think you should be happy that your site takes his way to popular, please Rech do not break our hearts with bad news, we finally find a site with these awesome features, and if you can not add servers with this fast, you can limit free register speed little bit like other sites and keep unlimited speed for premium users, but do not stop make money plan I think this is a bad solution for your site, this is just my opinion but the options remain at your side.

Thank you.
ok, but we will change it like other sites and pay only forcompleted downloads.

As i said before no one make Any plan to work these days they just start and then stop then go ........ and same so please make something good for you and for us as i like to work with u so much but please make a plan

In case u will pay for completed downloads then 2GB will not work as the visitor may not comes again maybe let it go

Last edited:
we really dont want to do this, but if the speed will go down because we cant add servers fast enough we will have problems...
I guess that we will have to find some solution, on the other hand maybe 10 times more users every week isnt bad at all lol...

This is not justified. I started working with you and replaced half of the old links with your links and now you stop make money plans!!! :facepalm:I am going to put all the old links back. Let us know when you're done. Only then I will work with you.

What happened to my files? Suddently, there are no files to my account!

As i said before no one make Any plan to work these days they just start and then stop then go ........ and same so please make something good for you and for us as i like to work with u so much but please make a plan

In case u will pay for completed downloads then 2GB will not work as the visitor may not comes again maybe let it go

now the site is down or what?!?!?! anyone can access the site??

This is not justified. I started working with you and replaced half of the old links with your links and now you stop make money plans!!! :facepalm:I am going to put all the old links back. Let us know when you're done. Only then I will work with you.

Everything is allright... we had small bug that caused all files to disapear because we are trying new system, if it happens again we will roolback to the old system, please note that your files wont be lost we allways keep backups.
about the make money plans, we decided not to change it instead we will add some limits to none paying users.
we just added 30 seconds wait time for none registered users.

anyway please dont worry, we have a lot of money in our budget and not only that we will stay for a long time we will be the best file hosting service...

about the make money plans, we decided not to change it instead we will add some limits to none paying users.
we just added 30 seconds wait time for none registered users.

anyway please dont worry, we have a lot of money in our budget and not only that we will stay for a long time we will be the best file hosting service...

Thank you very much Rech, please always bring to us these happy news :D

I am waiting my payment and payment history page.

:sun: PetaNDrive is the best :sun:

Last edited:
Money sent. you are getting less downloads though...
whats wrong?

you talk about me ?

actually I did not get less downloads usually they are same or increase but last days the site was getting down from time to time and the users went to mirrors, but when site is online users usually use PetaNDrive links, because I use it as my primary file host, that is why I get sad when the site down sometimes, I post my links only in my forum, I do not know if you are talking about me but I see my payment status still pending also I did not receive the money in my paypal and you said that money sent, so I guess you are talking about some one else 8-)

[SLIDE]http://i56.tinypic.com/98ynuc.jpg[/SLIDE]

29 sep it did not finish yet, 7.30 hours left, 14 Sep was my beginning and downloads were increasing day by day and the rest days with less downloads because site got down sometimes.

Thanks.

Last edited:
My stats are decreasing like crazy, many users complained about corrupted files and some 2 GB with 15" only playable video (should be 100 mins), and so, they chose wupload for single links download now although speed is slower

I have also tried those errors, and it appears that my users were right, not always, but sometimes I suffer the same problem

Hello Rech

you did not comment on my last post, why did you ignore it?

I think you sent the money to another user not to me, because I requested my payment from 5 days and it is still pending.

and now all my files disappear and no one can download them, this is very annoying.

where are my files? Total PetaNDrive Disk Size: 0 B (0 Bytes) deleted or what? :o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back