PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always receiving this error message [Error: api error: Unable to get download link, unknow API response. DebuError: api error: Unable to get download link, unknow API response.]

Please fix the Leech problem or users will go out from your site . Same error I receive from yesterday: Error: api error: Unable to get download link, unknow API response. DebuError: api error: Unable to get download link, unknow API response .

we are working on it but i dont think that its related to our script, something is wrong with filesonic...

I think that some of them register to download something with good speed, It is Ok Rech, these prices are fine but please do not decrease it more than that.

Keep The Good Work :)

Edit:

Today I face some problem when I open the site sometimes go offline and back again, Is there any updates or maintenance ?

Edit:

much of offline time, this make my earnings decrease. :'(

ُEdit:

I think connect with site is stable now, I hope it will stay like that :sun:
yesterday i tok the site down for dew min, i thought that it will take only 20 sec, but an error showed up, causing problems so it took few min and i had to take it down few times.
Anyway it should work fine now, and witht eh new version 1.3 that will be released today it will work better.

The site is growing really really fast at exponential rate...
And we have a lot of updates that we want to release...

Welcome to Wj :) Reading 24 pages takes only 15 mins after that i conclude that PND must be awarded on the top files host list .... for me you people give us a close service to RDP,Sborg & Leech services, in future i hope PND users don't need these services any more if the upcoming features are much similar like these services.
PND came with all advance needs which are essential for any successful uploader. The idea of sharing provide by PND is based on latest technology (I think i am correct) relation ship with the users/uploaders between staff is very strong as we see here on wj. As a uploader this idea developed into my mind that uploaders were spend there hard money on Buying RDPS,LEECH & Sbords etc however every host have remote uploads even some provide leech service but to be a successful uploader low connection user & the users who want to catch latest materials on time they need it. This highlight the need of a service ( File Host) which compile all of these services on a one platform. I see PND is much close to it but PND needs more features i suggest WJ members who relates and use other services give their ideas and reviews to make PND more strong and advance. I hope that by following this we dont have to run here and there to fulfill our needs.
The best and new option which i see on PND is Groups which mean you open your own community like torrents community. Where you can add your friends and your partners and even if you have a site this option is best for you only your site special members like VIPs and other paid members can access there. PND leave nothing they use every single space left on uploaders world but i keep looking for more features which are important for uploaders and will update here.
Thank you, dont worry we will keep this site at the top, always...

we are working on it but i dont think that its related to our script, something is wrong with filesonic...

yesterday i tok the site down for dew min, i thought that it will take only 20 sec, but an error showed up, causing problems so it took few min and i had to take it down few times.
Anyway it should work fine now, and witht eh new version 1.3 that will be released today it will work better.

The site is growing really really fast at exponential rate...
And we have a lot of updates that we want to release...

Thanks Rech for explaining

new version will be released today .. This is a great news :D

PetaNDrive is the best :)

Thanks rech, just receive my 2nd and 3rd payment :D
that was awfully fast!! I just asked for my 3rd payment this morning and I already got paid in the afternoon for it.

btw,, a suggestion, please add a payment history page so we could see how much our total earnings and how much you have paid us

Rech can you add the button in leech to clear all completed downloads. The failed downloads and completed downloads both stay in completed downloads kindly make a separate option for failed downloads.

Leech from Wupload is working fine now,

I also suggest to add payment history page, I think it is important feature.

Good Luck PetaNDrive Team :)

Rech can you add the button in leech to clear all completed downloads. The failed downloads and completed downloads both stay in completed downloads kindly make a separate option for failed downloads.
We will work on that...

Leech from Wupload is working fine now,
I also suggest to add payment history page, I think it is important feature.
Good Luck PetaNDrive Team :)
We will also work on that...

We released new program version 1.3.0 it is very important to upgrade to this version. we didnt fixed the upload bug when you loose connection yet but we had to release this version ASAP because we are going to change some things on our servers that will cause the old version to stop working for some users.
Also this version should allow you to stream a bit faster, and should let you copy to the server without any error...

What about give more download traffic ( 3 or 4 GB per day ) for Registered users and keep 2 GB per day for free users so that people will register to get more traffic

We will work on that...

We will also work on that...

We released new program version 1.3.0 it is very important to upgrade to this version. we didnt fixed the upload bug when you loose connection yet but we had to release this version ASAP because we are going to change some things on our servers that will cause the old version to stop working for some users.
Also this version should allow you to stream a bit faster, and should let you copy to the server without any error...

can u give us a change log mate? from 1.2.6 to 1.3 ?

Can I make rar of a folder i mean recompress a folder or file???

i see that i can make zip but in case i have folder inside other folder i can not zip the hole father folder with the child folder inside??? how can i do that?

rech, i know you said you will work on this, but can you give me an ETA for the non-registered users streaming feature?
I really want to share some folders so that people can stream my videos. That feature would be so great! :D

Keep up the good work. You're rocking. ;)

rech, i know you said you will work on this, but can you give me an ETA for the non-registered users streaming feature?
I really want to share some folders so that people can stream my videos. That feature would be so great! :D

Keep up the good work. You're rocking. ;)
I am not so sure about that, we want users to register...
Can I make rar of a folder i mean recompress a folder or file???

i see that i can make zip but in case i have folder inside other folder i can not zip the hole father folder with the child folder inside??? how can i do that?
We already talked about it, if we do it we will allow only folder up to some size to be zipped.

can u give us a change log mate? from 1.2.6 to 1.3 ?
Basicly we fixed some stream issue to make it faster, and we fixed some connections bug that might cause you to use all of your 2GB daily limit, and can also cause petandrive seem unavailble only for you.
This is the most important update so far, you should update the program, there is no need to reinstall just run the new installer.

Please do it ASAP to be able to make zip folder with the folder inside it and make it limited by size of zipped folder or complete folder size limit before zipping i need to work with that as it will save me so much time ( make it less than 1 GB it is OK )

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back