PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We released new API for petandrive with files/folders/user functions.
api.petandrive.com

Also we are going to change the points per recruits to work similar to the downloads with ip class.

Hello Rech

What is this update mean:
(2. We changed the points per register to work by IP class just like the downloads.)
can you explain it more? I did not get it clearly 8-)

I am also waiting my payment hope I will get it soon :D

Keep the good work, we are always waiting your good updates and new features :)

Best Regards.

When a user register using your link you will receive points by his IP class, class a will give you 100% of the points, class B- 80% C -60% and D -20%

p.s jdownloader developments team said that they will add PetaNDrive support ASAP...

When a user register using your link you will receive points by his IP class, class a will give you 100% of the points, class B- 80% C -60% and D -20%

p.s jdownloader developments team said that they will add PetaNDrive support ASAP...

I see, I think then you have to update the info in Referrals Center and make money pages.

and good news about Jdownloader :)

Best Regards.

rech,
some of my users complained about a bug (not sure if its a bug or not thou):
- my single avi files when downloaded, it downloads full (i.e.: 900 MB, but when they played the files, it only played up to 15 minutes, instead of 100 minutes as it should) and this is happening a lot.

for me, I also found a small bug on the indexing:
- capital letters are sorted first compared to small letters, i.e. I have files named:

1. A
2. b
3. C

it will sort as: A, C, b and NOT A, b, C

Please do check them out

Cheers

Me 2 can not go to my files ?!?!?!!? what happen?!?!

any news?
i can go to my account but not my files!!!!

Last edited:
I have the these errors too I can not access to my files, and also no one can downloads my files now, when they click the links the errors show up.

please fix it Rech as soon as possible.

indeed this site has go into many problems even it is new and i wander what will happen when it comes bigger like many known hosts?!?!?!?!

I hope it stay work for long time as i like it so much ( resume is great for me )

now it is working fine :)

Suggestion:

In the PetaNDrive Program: Can you add minimize to tray feature ?

also why you do not make a schedule for payment time, example specify a day in the week or specify some days after request payout?

Thanks.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
yes, please allow stream to non-registered users. I don't really need embedding (although that would be great too) but public streaming would be a really good thing to have. Streaming is really popular nowadays.

Bad news, I think that we will have to stop the make money plans until we add more servers. the growth speed is about 10 times more users per week, and we need to increase the amount of servers in this rate too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back