PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We added a code that will make sure that the FTP server will never go down for more than 1 minute.

Last edited:
requested another payment :D

EDIT:
mate, after I tested, using pentadrive program, as free user, I cant download files > than 2 GB . Every time it reached 2 GB the download stops. You said on your first post free users can download more than 2 GB a day on a single file because you offer resume feature.

***Free users can download large files (2+GB) because they can use download managers with resume support.

how does this work then mate? please enlighten me....

thanks

Last edited:
you will have to pause the download before 2GB. and then resume it later on in the next day.

lol, ah ic ic, so theres a guarantee that there will be no expired download and so on right? just pause and hit resume?

ah, also, suggestion to the download manager to have a "remaining today's balance available for download"

EDIT;

I usually just copy paste from my local drive to pentandrive to upload, but now its not working anymore....

OMG, you guys released 1.2.6 already, you should have told us, no wonder mine doesnt work previously since I am still on 1.2.5

Last edited:
I see that this site start to go back from 15 points for facebook invited users to 10

and for other people from 10 to 5 points so it is the start of the same tale no good plan to stay on the way for long time .....

any explain for this?!?!?!?!

How long does the receipt of payment, after you asked it?

my first one was in around a day

I see that this site start to go back from 15 points for facebook invited users to 10

and for other people from 10 to 5 points so it is the start of the same tale no good plan to stay on the way for long time .....

any explain for this?!?!?!?!

ah yeah, I just noticed this, maybe too many people getting too many points? or fraudulent acts detected abusing the point referral system?

or maybe, just too cheap to pay for 10 points lol

we change it because many users register once and then never login, so we are losing money on this.
we need to pay only for real active users and not one time users.

anyway all payments will be made until tomorrow...

we change it because many users register once and then never login, so we are losing money on this.
we need to pay only for real active users and not one time users.

anyway all payments will be made until tomorrow...

I think that some of them register to download something with good speed, It is Ok Rech, these prices are fine but please do not decrease it more than that.

Keep The Good Work :)

Edit:

Today I face some problem when I open the site sometimes go offline and back again, Is there any updates or maintenance ?

Edit:

much of offline time, this make my earnings decrease. :'(

ُEdit:

I think connect with site is stable now, I hope it will stay like that :sun:

Last edited:
When you resolve the leech issues? I still receive this message: Error: api error: Unable to get download link, unknow API response. Debug . on Filesonic and Wupload leech !!!

Welcome to Wj :) Reading 24 pages takes only 15 mins after that i conclude that PND must be awarded on the top files host list .... for me you people give us a close service to RDP,Sborg & Leech services, in future i hope PND users don't need these services any more if the upcoming features are much similar like these services.
PND came with all advance needs which are essential for any successful uploader. The idea of sharing provide by PND is based on latest technology (I think i am correct) relation ship with the users/uploaders between staff is very strong as we see here on wj. As a uploader this idea developed into my mind that uploaders were spend there hard money on Buying RDPS,LEECH & Sbords etc however every host have remote uploads even some provide leech service but to be a successful uploader low connection user & the users who want to catch latest materials on time they need it. This highlight the need of a service ( File Host) which compile all of these services on a one platform. I see PND is much close to it but PND needs more features i suggest WJ members who relates and use other services give their ideas and reviews to make PND more strong and advance. I hope that by following this we dont have to run here and there to fulfill our needs.
The best and new option which i see on PND is Groups which mean you open your own community like torrents community. Where you can add your friends and your partners and even if you have a site this option is best for you only your site special members like VIPs and other paid members can access there. PND leave nothing they use every single space left on uploaders world but i keep looking for more features which are important for uploaders and will update here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back