PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rech

in the view-list mode, can you add another column shows the number of downloads ?

adding this option will be nice, so we do not need to click properties to see the number of downloads.

2vue9eb.jpg

by the way: I loved the new style for show links. :D

Keep the great work :)

Last edited:
What do you mean?
which site error?
Anyway many users already got paid, the fastest way to get $ is just to send all of your friends facebook invite with a huge folder (like 8TB so they will want to join), you will get $0.15 per signup using facebook +2$/premium sign up. so if you have many facebook friends you can get paid really fast.
One user got 60$ after 3 days :)
but for the long terms uploading and sharing links is probably the best method, o and you will also receive 0.1$ everytime that someone register after visiting your link...

p.s new program version 1.3.0 is comming soon with very importan updates...

I mean where we were not able to upload there mate, you were adding servers to my believe, nice, the current program wont let me download or copy (windows 2008 server). I always get error when downloading or copying. Uploading works like a charm thou.

Just a report on the current program usage:

copy files bigger than 15 GB does not work (even if the files are small but if in total bigger than 15 GB also wont work)

3505681.jpg

copy from one folder to another folder using program is slower than uploading from my server :facepalm: , its like 1/10 slower

hopefully it can be fixed on the new release

ah, I just got a notification that I run out of quota while trying to copy from one folder to another folder using petandrive program. this should not happened right?

Last edited:
Hello rech, another good idea is embedding a video on a homepage like videobb, that would also nice!
Can you please elaborate?

Hello Rech

in the view-list mode, can you add another column shows the number of downloads ?

adding this option will be nice, so we do not need to click properties to see the number of downloads.

2vue9eb.jpg

by the way: I loved the new style for show links. :D

Keep the great work :)
We will work on that...

I mean where we were not able to upload there mate, you were adding servers to my believe, nice, the current program wont let me download or copy (windows 2008 server). I always get error when downloading or copying. Uploading works like a charm thou.

Just a report on the current program usage:

copy files bigger than 15 GB does not work (even if the files are small but if in total bigger than 15 GB also wont work)

3505681.jpg

copy from one folder to another folder using program is slower than uploading from my server :facepalm: , its like 1/10 slower

hopefully it can be fixed on the new release

ah, I just got a notification that I run out of quota while trying to copy from one folder to another folder using petandrive program. this should not happened right?
Indeed we will work on it...
We where planing to release new version today but i guess that we will wait...

Intresting i will check it now, we worked hard to make sure that all archives are supported (there are so many types), but we probably have a bug due to some updates.
Also we have added the downloads count in the list box, and when you click on the number you will be able to see the stats for the current file.
Please delete your temp internet files to see the changes.

Dear rench,

I have been trying your service and I would like to state a few problems and suggestions, if that is ok.

My biggest problem is that I keep getting an error message that exceeded my bandwidth, while I haven't downloaded a single thing from your service!
Why is that??!!

Secondly, files that have at my account, if in total, are bigger than 3 GB cannot be zipped up together.
Here i would also like to note that, selecting files, doesn't always work.. Problem is testing with both IE and Chrome.

Also, I would like to ask, what is the purpose of creating an empty file, esp. when it is not possible to add any files/folders/archives etc to it.

Whe leeching/fetching links, only one link is being downloaded at the time.. Is it possible to have multiple downloading?

And lastly, is it possible to consider in the future the option of zipping folders as well, in stead of just single files?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Dear rench,
I have been trying your service and I would like to state a few problems and suggestions, if that is ok.

My biggest problem is that I keep getting an error message that exceeded my bandwidth, while I haven't downloaded a single thing from your service!
Why is that??!!
I belive that you are using windows with thumbnail view, it will cause the program to download a lot of data to your temp folder, this issue has been fixed in version 1.3 that wil be released soon. after few more tests.

Secondly, files that have at my account, if in total, are bigger than 3 GB cannot be zipped up together.
Here i would also like to note that, selecting files, doesn't always work.. Problem is testing with both IE and Chrome.
mmm i think that after you delete some files you will have to refresh to enable select, we will fix it.

Also, I would like to ask, what is the purpose of creating an empty file, esp. when it is not possible to add any files/folders/archives etc to it.
You can use it to create docs/text files.

Whe leeching/fetching links, only one link is being downloaded at the time.. Is it possible to have multiple downloading?
It download only 1 file at a time but its creating 5 connections, and with our download manager it opens 10 connections.
And lastly, is it possible to consider in the future the option of zipping folders as well, in stead of just single files?
mmm, users asked it before, our system already has the functions to create zip and rar archives, but we never released it, we are afraid that users will just take 1TB folder and start to zip it...
Thank you for your time.

Thank you very much for your post and suggestions!
I hope that this answers are good enough...

rech, can non-registered users also have the ability to chose "open with vlc" when browsing public folders? I would like that so much...! Other filehosts like videobb, videozer, megavideo, etc. can stream videos, yes, but the quality is worse because they re-encode. Petandrive does not, and i would like to explore that amazing feature. ;)

How we request payments at Petandrive?
When you reach 20$ or more new form will apear in the referrals page, then send the request for $.
rech, can non-registered users also have the ability to chose "open with vlc" when browsing public folders? I would like that so much...! Other filehosts like videobb, videozer, megavideo, etc. can stream videos, yes, but the quality is worse because they re-encode. Petandrive does not, and i would like to explore that amazing feature. ;)
Its a bit problematic, need to change the main features, we will work on it, i think that we will release the play with divx and play with vlc external only.

That i mean with embeddig a video on a homepage like megavideo,videozer or youtube with flash player. With mp4/flv files it is not a problem.

Last edited:
I have 5 referrals till now :D . Your referral program is quite simple & good (Just need to use 1 link for referral, premium sales and similar with rebill) but the biggest problem now is upload speed too slow and still can't RU from Megaupload (FTP and Remote upload get max ~1.5MB/s -> I can't work hard with that speed) :( It's should be 5-20MB/s

When you reach 20$ or more new form will apear in the referrals page, then send the request for $.

Its a bit problematic, need to change the main features, we will work on it, i think that we will release the play with divx and play with vlc external only.

Any of those changes would be great. Will we earn from those streamings?
Thanks for the reply. You're doing a great job. ;)

I have 5 referrals till now :D . Your referral program is quite simple & good (Just need to use 1 link for referral, premium sales and similar with rebill) but the biggest problem now is upload speed too slow and still can't RU from Megaupload (FTP and Remote upload get max ~1.5MB/s -> I can't work hard with that speed) :( It's should be 5-20MB/s
Leech is the fastest solution, but WU is not that fast... we dont limit the speed to the server in any way, and the code is very efficient so you should get high speed, the speed actually depends on the RU server.
Anyway i will buy MU premium now and test the RU myself...

Ok checked MU, it doesnt support API nor it support http basic authentication, we will create new code for it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back