PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, unlike file download the list wont be save, but if the files exists it will just resume the upload.

For your request we added file size graph in the referrals page, so now you can see how many users downloaded the entire file and how many users downloaded each file size class/range.

p.s many users use petandrive wrong...
If you have only 0-500GB of files it means that you never tried to grab other users folders and you dont share folders.
Many users has arround 10TB of files... you can grab TBs of files in seconds...
The entire idea of petandrive is that some day users will reach 1 PetaByte of virtual network drive!
Also you should try the group feature, though you can't see all groups in the search page since some groups are hidden and you must receive request to join them, you can open your own group to share files with your friends.

Last edited:
Hello rech,

I finally managed to access petandrive. Good work :)

I have 2 questions, if you could please answer me:

1/What is the max file size of a file that I can upload?

2/About the grabbing/leeching of files :

a/Can I grab/leech files from all other hosts, provided that I have a premium account at those hosts, like Remote Uploading?

and

b/Can I also put into my account petandrive files that other people have uploaded?
And do I have to be premium to do that?

Thank you for your time.

i need export links of the files i selected for more convenience manager, i don't want to create hundreds/ thousands of folder :(
FTP speed so slow ~2 MB/s total 5 files

Plz support "+" in filenames

Last edited:
Hello Rech

There are some issues:

1 - When we rename a file the action does not take affect instantly, we have to refresh the page or leave the page and return to see the effect.

2 - The option (Copy link to clipboard) does not work. (it does not work with me with FF6 and Google Chrome and it works with IE).

3 - download PetaNDrive links by Jdownloader is not supported yet.

hope you can take a look into them.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hello Rech

There are some issues:

1 - When we rename a file the action does not take affect instantly, we have to refresh the page or leave the page and return to see the effect.

2 - The option (Copy link to clipboard) does not work. (it does not work with me with FF6 and Google Chrome and it works with IE).

3 - download PetaNDrive links by Jdownloader is not supported yet.

hope you can take a look into them.

Thanks. :)
1- Fixed.
2-It works only for ie now.
3- I have just asked them to add our site, hope that it will be done soon.

i need export links of the files i selected for more convenience manager, i don't want to create hundreds/ thousands of folder :(
FTP speed so slow ~2 MB/s total 5 files

Plz support "+" in filenames
Added the feature to show selected files links just for you :), you will have to delete temp internet files to see the results.
About the names we will have to check some things first.

Hello rech,

I finally managed to access petandrive. Good work :)

I have 2 questions, if you could please answer me:

1/What is the max file size of a file that I can upload?

2/About the grabbing/leeching of files :

a/Can I grab/leech files from all other hosts, provided that I have a premium account at those hosts, like Remote Uploading?

and

b/Can I also put into my account petandrive files that other people have uploaded?
And do I have to be premium to do that?

Thank you for your time.
1. There is no max file size (about 2TB i think), some users already have 32GB in one file.
2. Yes you can, please note that filesonic has a bug in their api, or they changed it and never changed their docs.
3. you dont need premium account to grab other users links, infact you have all the features as a free user except the download limit.
You can grab TBs of files in few seconds...

Last edited:
rech, please allow non-registered users to stream the file via vlc. The "play with divx" link works only for registered users...
Also, the subtitles are not working properly yet (the seeking problem, remember?)

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Tried to create a group called "TV Shows" but got a warning regarding the space character... I named it TV and it worked. Can't you allow the space character, please?

Last edited:
What do you mean?
which site error?
Anyway many users already got paid, the fastest way to get $ is just to send all of your friends facebook invite with a huge folder (like 8TB so they will want to join), you will get $0.15 per signup using facebook +2$/premium sign up. so if you have many facebook friends you can get paid really fast.
One user got 60$ after 3 days :)
but for the long terms uploading and sharing links is probably the best method, o and you will also receive 0.1$ everytime that someone register after visiting your link...

p.s new program version 1.3.0 is comming soon with very importan updates...

We are working on several things:
1. New releaser for petandrive version 1.2.3
2. FTP client that will be nothing like any FTP you know, now that our ftp server is stable we almost have no limit to what we can do with it.
3. New leech desgin and features. (the desgin is ready we just need to test it and add some features).
4. New messages/chat system.
And 2 more major updates that we havent started yet, so i dont want to talk about them yet...

Anyway we need more ideas for the site...
so if you have ideas please post here or pm me, we will do our best to implement the updates as fast as possible...

o, and what do you guys think about file like/comments and description...
so you could write description for your files and then share them with others, and they will be able to comment on them. mmm maybe its crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back