PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, Do you want us to add sperate page for each day?
You know what, we will add another chart with income/day (it will only count the income from today on...)
and when you click on the total downloads on each day we will give you info about the files with income and is the download completed...

actually I thought with something simple, I mean just info for the day that we are on, something in the stats page call it stats today something like another tab, but I see your idea is much bigger and more specific, so Rech choose for us the best way to do so, all we need some info about today we are on specially the points and number of completed downloads and like 5 or 10 top files downloaded.

please Rech if you can add this feature ASAP because it is nice and useful for uploaders and almost there is something like that in most of file hosts but I know PetaNDrive will do it more nice and beautiful :sun:

Thank you.

actually I thought with something simple, I mean just info for the day that we are on, something in the stats page call it stats today something like another tab, but I see your idea is much bigger and more specific, so Rech choose for us the best way to do so, all we need some info about today we are on specially the points and number of completed downloads and like 5 or 10 top files downloaded.

please Rech if you can add this feature ASAP because it is nice and useful for uploaders and almost there is something like that in most of file hosts but I know PetaNDrive will do it more nice and beautiful :sun:

Thank you.
Ok, we will think about a solution because we need to add the register points too and money from sales...

Please show me how i have to write it an example please...
Example: http://username:password@www.petandrive.com/file/DFGDSFHGSFDGH/bla.ra

om, we built the functions for it, we will add new table in the main referrals page with the following columns:
points_from_downloads,downloads,completed_downloads,registers,points_from_referrals (only activated members),points_from_sales, total money.

Though we wont add it today since only now we added the registers points monitor.

om, we built the functions for it, we will add new table in the main referrals page with the following columns:
points_from_downloads,downloads,completed_downloads,registers,points_from_referrals (only activated members),points_from_sales, total money.

Though we wont add it today since only now we added the registers points monitor.

amazing .. wait for this :D

please Rech kindly check the PM, It is important :)

thanks for help friends

it OK now great help thanks again

i think there is new ADs on our account pages?!?! right?

what new too???

something terrible happen now on site i got another account data he has 1.3tb!!!!!!!!!

After puse upload it start from 0% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is there ??

Last edited:
The 1.3 TBs of files that you saw are orphan files, and will be deleted from the site soon.
The bug is fixed though, and if it happens again there is auto script that will fix that.
anyway today is payment day, we will pay all users.

Last edited:
The 1.3 TBs of files that you saw are orphan files, and will be deleted from the site soon.
The bug is fixed though, and if it happens again there is auto script that will fix that.
anyway today is payment day, we will pay all users.

Yeah I saw it too, it was without name or email thanks for fixing it.

I hope I receive my first and second payments today :)

Thanks i GOT my first Payment

looking to make more soon

thanks

i am waiting new static page

Last edited:
In last days I see low stats on Petandrive and I stop upload there because the download counter is very slow and I lose more than I win if use this filehost. I hope you'll be resolve your issues because you start extraordinary in first 2 weeks, but in last time you lose all winnings because of problems and bad counting. Good Day

We count all downloads, but only if the user download the entire file.
if not it will not count it.
at first we counted unfinished downloads too, thats why you got so many downloads.
we also added time wait between downloads its probably reduced your income as well.

anyway this limits will be removed or atleast change hopefully soon...

I received my two payments, Thank you very much Rech and PetaNDrive Team. :)

It will be great if you can add payment history page, so we can see the total money we have received from PetaNDrive and date for every payment, I know you are already working on it, we hope see it soon also the table for daily stats.

Best Regards.

Username: egearman

I am waiting payment

Ther is something impossilbe in your stats, we are investigating it, please wait.
I received my two payments, Thank you very much Rech and PetaNDrive Team. :)

It will be great if you can add payment history page, so we can see the total money we have received from PetaNDrive and date for every payment, I know you are already working on it, we hope see it soon also the table for daily stats.

Best Regards.
we hope to release it soom with backup/versioning update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back