Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends and partners,

at the moment we are working on updating our payment instruments in order to improve security and usability of the site. This may lead to an occasion outage of one of the payment options. Should you experience such a case, please use the alternative payment method.

In addition I can assure you that no income is lost because of this update. After the upgrade your stats will show you the detailed and updated information.

My personal message to all of you is once more that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Regards and good earnings!

No, nothing is lost. we all will see a big and very
nice "bump" once the stats are back to normal.

So this is good news.

waiting that "bump":))

please check my pm

It seems this issue is taking much attention of Filesonic IT... He is browsing this pages like we oron people are doing :D hope paypal comes back soon..

Okay, I guess I'm late to the party. I hardly ever come here because I almost never have a problem. I come here now because I requested a payment 4 days ago and it's been stuck on APPROVED for the last couple days.

Not a huge deal but it usually doesnt take that long. What exactly is going on here? I use paypal. The paypal option IS available on my page.

I just see now I didnt make any $ on the 11th (yesterday).

Just trying to clarify things here. So sales/rebills are frozen and payments (even approved ones) are not going out?

Okay, I guess I'm late to the party. I hardly ever come here because I almost never have a problem. I come here now because I requested a payment 4 days ago and it's been stuck on APPROVED for the last couple days.

Not a huge deal but it usually doesnt take that long. What exactly is going on here? I use paypal. The paypal option IS available on my page.

I just see now I didnt make any $ on the 11th (yesterday).

Just trying to clarify things here. So sales/rebills are frozen and payments (even approved ones) are not going out?

You are lucky and if paypal is working for you, then you dont need to know the whole issue..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back