Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the delete button is the big red X at the far right of a file... or you can check the box of the files you want to delete and hit the "delete selected" button at the bottom of the page...

Orn support must have got fed up with same questions...He doesnt look so upbeat as he was yesterday..He just said...they are waiting and paypal is taking time. So i think..it will take time...i wish i am completely wrong.

If i will put his icq hehehehe...he will die for sure....I will be updating you friends every hour..and i dont think..any other question is there to be asked to him. Please dont mind mates

Last edited:
Support guy doesnt have the exact way the communication happening and what all happening..he is just a guard sitting outside the gate saying...talks are going on inside...He doesnt have indepth info...and if at all he knows...he wont reveal for sure

The Oron support in general hasn't been professional AT ALL here.

Just a few words, speaks generally, as if we are 12-year old kids and will buy all he says, without any proof. TELL US WTF IS GOING ON!

Does anyone else share my opinion here or am I overreacting?

Isn't it a matter of respect towards your affiliates to give them a hint of what's going on? Am I the only one actually OFFENDED by this?

Hotfile got sued together with PayPal by Hollywood studios for millions of damage, but PP didn't stop doing business with HF, they didn't even suspend HF - everything works normal. HF still pays affiliates through PP and receive payments through PP.
PP is just hypocrite company - nothing more.

This is a big joke, if they are working on the problem they sould at least tell us when the thing will bo back to normal.
My personal message to all of you is once more that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Than tell us how long (approximate) will take to repair the damage, if you are working on the problem you should know, if this take 1 day,1 week 1 month...
And about bump? what is this bump?? 1 day of full payment from sales? Fck that im making you tons of money and all you can replay is we are working on the on updating our payment instruments, but thru reseller i can buy oron premium with no problem!!!

Rep added Abby, well said.

The same goes for me as well. I will give Oron the benefit of a doubt though, till Sunday night. If no official update is given, it's kiss my *** time. We shouldn't rely on other members for updates, it's just pathetic.

And Oron, you can forget about all my files there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back