Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to everyone:

i will not repeat my self nor talk much. Oron is strong and rest assured. Use alertpay as a payment gateway and you will all be fine. If oron have some problems with paypal it will be solved sooner or later, we know paypal they have over 100,000 companies and all come across this at one point, so give it time I'd say it is just API problem.

^^ I am using already alertpay as a payment gateway but I'm not fine cause my payment is approved but not paid.
And that is real test for oron cause if it pays money I requested on Monday I'll be fine and will continue working.
Till then we wait...

Alertpay is DEAD.

I will not trust Alertpay, even if I have to stop using Oron, those scam artists will never see me registering. And one other thing: Most people online haven't even heard of other gateways other than PP.

And please, stop saying "sooner or later", I want to see it fixed and I am running out of patience. By not telling us anything in here, Oron support are practically telling us to go f*ck off because they don't care about us.

long life for all honest Filehosting as Oron and dead to all scam Filehosting as MU.
happily even have rebills every day
We hope pp fix very soon.

If Oron don't fix problems in next few days, i think that we all need delete all files from oron accounts because on this way only oron and resellers earn money, uploaders not.

What I want to know is... I keep hearing paypal this and paypal that...

Is anybody getting paid using other services? If I wasnt using paypal would my APPROVED payment clear? Would I get my sales/rebills back (havent made anything in the last couple days which never happens).

My stats (DL free/premium) still work tho.

Either way, I'm a patient man... I'm staying with Oron... until my premium account runs out.

My premium runs out in 6 days, i have lots of files that occupy more then the free user space allowed. What is going to happen to my files?

What I want to know is... I keep hearing paypal this and paypal that...

Is anybody getting paid using other services? If I wasnt using paypal would my APPROVED payment clear? Would I get my sales/rebills back (havent made anything in the last couple days which never happens).

My stats (DL free/premium) still work tho.

Either way, I'm a patient man... I'm staying with Oron... until my premium account runs out.

After the problem is resolved you'll not be compensated anything ... if any user brought/renewed premium using credit card / WMZ / other reseller then you'd be credited instantly(regardless of whether or not the paypal problem is resolved). You need to wait and hope that after the problem is resolved , the users who
use paypal for buying premium do so and you get the rebills.

As for the payment thingy, Well paypal has limited Oron's account so they cannot send payments. You got to choose other payment processors :( And even then I'm not sure they'll send you the payments cuz the maximum cashflow occurs in Paypal ( ie, the max funds are in paypal and not in AP or WM).

My premium runs out in 6 days, i have lots of files that occupy more then the free user space allowed. What is going to happen to my files?

OMFG lol I just remembered my premium is gonna expire in a few days as well :O :'(

Last edited:
Is anybody getting paid using other services? If I wasnt using paypal would my APPROVED payment clear?

I get my payments through Alertpay and I'm not paid either. It says approved but not paid.
That means they are not sure what is going to happen so they keep money for themselves.
Like I said, that is a real test for them. If they are that confident that problems with paypal will be solved they would send the money...

you dont get rebills because many premium accounts was bought with paypal, which suspended oron for some unknown reasons.

If oron remain suspended, it is doomed. Nobody uses alerpay..

No one from Oron never actually confirmed that their account is suspended/limited right? So the info on their website could be true, that there is a problem with the API that they are working on.

Should disable input coupon code until fixed pay by paypal/

Now download our files but resellers earning pps which owned by ourselves, this so unfair to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back