Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oron ppl cant do anything more apart from communicating with Paypal...and hence they are not doing much talking as such they are silent people. They are more upset than us..So lets not curse them...Even paypal has got its difficulty to continue with Oron...so lets hope for the best guys...This is the latest update from Oron support...Not the Oron Owner...hehehehe

vAiLan probably they called already..but if they request docs..they must sent via emails or fax..
My account it's bussiness..and was limited 3-4 times without any reason..just for verification.. It's take time to solve these problems..not hours..few days..maybe weeks if apear problems..
Oron it's not the only client who need support/answer from PP....these things take time..

vAiLan probably they called already..but if they request docs..they must sent via emails or fax..
My account it's bussiness..and was limited 3-4 times without any reason..just for verification.. It's take time to solve these problems..not hours..few days..maybe weeks if apear problems..
Oron it's not the only client who need support/answer from PP....these things take time..

exact for this reason.. my paypal was limited.. i allready send documents and no answer for couple days.. i make phone call and problem was fixed 30 minutes after phone call :).

I sent an email yesterday still i am waiting for reply ^o)
i sent many emails to them months before for another things they all the time repiled to me, this is the first time they dont replied.
i have doubts now.

Dear friends and partners,

at the moment we are working on updating our payment instruments in order to improve security and usability of the site. This may lead to an occasion outage of one of the payment options. Should you experience such a case, please use the alternative payment method.

In addition I can assure you that no income is lost because of this update. After the upgrade your stats will show you the detailed and updated information.

My personal message to all of you is once more that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Regards and good earnings!

Dear friends and partners,

at the moment we are working on updating our payment instruments in order to improve security and usability of the site. This may lead to an occasion outage of one of the payment options. Should you experience such a case, please use the alternative payment method.

In addition I can assure you that no income is lost because of this update. After the upgrade your stats will show you the detailed and updated information.

My personal message to all of you is once more that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Regards and good earnings!

what about the rebills guys? are we gonna loose the rebills when the paypal problem will be solved?

No, nothing is lost. we all will see a big and very
nice "bump" once the stats are back to normal.

So this is good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back