FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,Mr.Hish
I have some problems in my acount look tihis image:
2584571.png

So the problem is that on 2011-08-02 does not appear referral earnings (My referral is the plan PPD so no way not to make any download) .
What is the problem waiting for a response.
Tanks!

djkelaj said:
I have sale problem last 3 days too like Love , I was thinkin problem is only me
but as I see, not.

You guys would have to send me a PM with your username/user ID and i'll take a look at it.

GUYS PLEASE!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH REGARDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, AT LEAST LEAVE ME AN E-MAIL, USER NAME, USER ID SO I KNOW WHICH ACCOUNT TO LOOK AT. IT'LL BE LAME IF MOST OF MY ANSWERS BEGINS WITH: WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME/ID?

Edit: DON'T post it in the forum. Send it to me via PM

Last edited:
So if your on PPD you cant see sales and if your on PPS you cant see downloads... Sucks.

Negative. You see sales if you're on PPD. Just not the other way around.

I am waiting my payment...I am waiting the answer by Filesonic Fraud Control... how much time must I wait

Until they have proven that the links you posted are not fraudulent. May be a day, may be a week. All depends on how many links you have posted.

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. Hish . The payment ossue is resolved, now about 15 minutes I;ve received my Payment on Paypal. Filesonic is the best and Hish , you are great. I wait for anniversary promotion to celebrate it.

Wu = wupload?

Do you have a premium account with them? Send me the links that you're trying and i'll see if i can re-create the same error. Also pm me your username.

Hi Mikevet1984

We have fixed that old issue that caused many files to get corrupted. Now it might happen, but VERY rare!

Do you have other files that give this error? What was the upload method?

Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back