FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for payment....o and btw, since the FTP stability from last week, FSC is rocking...
647679.jpg

THANK YOU HISH!

Your remote upload is getting slow from fileserve....
and as for wupload, your remote upload from there always show file not found????

Hello Mr. Hish . In my account I see I am paid for this week but money doesn't appear in my paypal account.What's happenned?never happened to me this . My user id is Madalinutzu . Please check my account and I hope to resolve this issue.

Hi,Mr.Hish
I have some problems in my acount look tihis image:
2584571.png

So the problem is that on 2011-08-02 does not appear referral earnings (My referral is the plan PPD so no way not to make any download) .
What is the problem waiting for a response.
Tanks!

hi all,
i want to ask different between "Your referral link: " and "Premium referral link: "

my friend wants to buy 1 years premium.which one i have to give him for earn money (%65 of premium sales) ?

Last edited:
Hey,

Can you send me your User ID, your friend's filesonic associated e-mail address, and i'll have a look into it. I'm assuming that the invitation you sent out doesn't work anymore?

Hi Jake
The guy never replied back so either he decided it was too much trouble or he found someone else to give him an invite.
Since you currently have limited email capacity, I sent Hish an email, referencing the url of your response, and asked him to check things out.
Thanks for your help :)

hi all,
i want to ask different between "Your referral link: " and "Premium referral link: "

my friend wants to buy 1 years premium.which one i have to give him for earn money (%65 of premium sales) ?

Give him your premium referral url.
If you give the general referral url you won't make money on his signup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back