FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
152bbf.jpg

6488da.jpg

It happens to me. And what do I do?
help me!!.. Please.

Last edited:
Sales are down from last week!!!
What is going on guys???
Is it only with me?

Send me your user ID and i'll take a look into it, it could simply be because you're selling less than last week.

How does a site like say "safelinking.net" affect sales for a FSN user? Are you still able to get sales using a link hiding service like that?

I wouldn't expect too much from it. Using sources like this can always have pros and cons, and at this point it is the user that decides to take the risk. Any negative outcome from safelinking.net cannot be guaranteed.

Jake or Hish -

I passed on an elite invitation, the person applied it and received this message

5f5521.jpg

Is there something wrong with your system at this time?

Thanks.

Why i can not download any thing from FileSonic with Internet Download Manager
it always gives me this.

Note : My Internet Download Manager is latest version and updated

capturesk.png

Hi,

Does it happen to all links or just some of them? If it's just selected ones can you send me the links to them? Can you also send me your user ID so I'll see if i can re-enact the error in your account?

Hi,

Does it happen to all links or just some of them? If it's just selected ones can you send me the links to them? Can you also send me your user ID so I'll see if i can re-enact the error in your account?

it happened for me for all links of FileSonic and Wupload
the proplem is not from my account as its the same thing when i am logged out.

it happened for me for all links of FileSonic and Wupload
the proplem is not from my account as its the same thing when i am logged out.

I'm assuming that you already bought IDM's full version? Have you tried it with other download managers or downloading it through the browser? I just tried a few links and they worked whether I were to directly download, or through jdownloader. It could be IDM that's having problem.

ID - 925223
Please check it!
Thanks!

Hey, I just checked your stats, and it might seem a bit off since your sales have been hovering at a constant number and all of a sudden for 1 day you have no sales. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if your stats do dramatically drop for a longer period of time (let's say for more than 3-4 days your sales have been zero) then there could be something wrong. However if it's just once in a while it simply means that you got unlucky that day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back