FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always staying with you guys :)

I trained Jake last week and he will be helping you like I did, and even better!

Hish

I almost reported him as faker, trying to steal users IDs,lol
Welcome Jake

Btw

So, I gave one elite invitation

3stKF.jpg

but it doesn't show under my referalls:

shkL8.jpg

Am I doing something wrong here?

have you tried to download from FileSonic with Internet Download manager ?

Edit:

So it is confirmed by a few fellow users here that IDM doesn't work with free users. I personally prefer jdownloader better.

I almost reported him as faker, trying to steal users IDs,lol
Welcome Jake

Btw

So, I gave one elite invitation

3stKF.jpg

but it doesn't show under my referalls:

shkL8.jpg

Am I doing something wrong here?

Hey cvrle77,

I'm glad my nickname doesn't go something like Jake the Fake :D

If the person clicked on the link it'll (should) show up under your referral list within the day. If it hasn't, i'm guessing he either didn't click on it yet or the system is slow in transfering the data. If it still doesn't show in the next day or 2 let me know, and I'll correct it for you. If it's been a while already ask the person to e-mail me or send me a PM if he's on the forum and I'll do the fix personally.

P.S send me your user ID and the other person's user ID if you can plz.

Last edited:
Hey cvrle77,

I'm glad my nickname doesn't go something like Jake the Fake :D

If the person clicked on the link it'll (should) show up under your referral list within the day. If it hasn't, i'm guessing he either didn't click on it yet or the system is slow in transfering the data. If it still doesn't show in the next day or 2 let me know, and I'll correct it for you. If it's been a while already ask the person to e-mail me or send me a PM if he's on the forum and I'll do the fix personally.

P.S send me your user ID and the other person's user ID if you can plz.

I can't send you PM, because you are on probation, however, I will send it to Hish, and he can pass it to you,ok?

EDIT: I sent 2 PMs

I can't send you PM, because you are on probation, however, I will send it to Hish, and he can pass it to you,ok?

EDIT: I sent 2 PMs

Hi,

I checked with the user hoster80, and the reason why he's not under your referral is because he already has a referral. It'll only add the person under your referral list if he doesn't have any referrers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back