FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have data stored in the manager if it works well with small files less than 1 gb

with files over 1 gb is the blank page

I try with IE9 Firefox 3.6 Chrome and happens the same

I have data stored in the manager if it works well with small files less than 1 gb

with files over 1 gb is the blank page

I try with IE9 Firefox 3.6 Chrome and happens the same

then surely you are not premium member of filesonic and trying remote over 1 GB wu files to filesonic which is not possilble

because filesonic allow(uploading) max filesize 1 GB for free user and 5 GB for premium user. you should have take a look of filesonic premium and free feature..

If you are filesonic premium user than ignore my above msg <_<

then surely you are not premium member of filesonic and trying remote over 1 GB wu files to filesonic which is not possilble

because filesonic allow(uploading) max filesize 1 GB for free user and 5 GB for premium user. you should have take a look of filesonic premium and free feature..

If you are filesonic premium user than ignore my above msg <_<

have premium account in both host if this happens to me since yesterday

b73796.gif

Happy birthday Filesonic :)

But i have a question. Today started the promo action i am on ppd and i had a sale but no pay. As you said you will pay every sale from 4th to 7th and all pay plans included.

Hi Hish, I was wondering what are the Elite Codes Vouchers under the playsonic store do? Do the people use the codes becomes Referrals under me if i give them the code?

And Happy Birthday to Filesonic too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back