FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of issues with web upload, links either don't start, or crawling with 50kb/s

And happy birthday

Suggestion, make one test tool, with which you can upload for example 20MB file on all servers, which will give you speed test results, so you won't have to wait for us to tell you that speeds are slow. :)
And since you are providing delete link with API, file can be deleted, and no waste of space.

@Hish : if i trade in for a lifetime premium, will i get 2x1 premium vouchers as well?

i am referring to playsonic vouchers for 50000 credits exchange.

regards

@Hish : if i trade in for a lifetime premium, will i get 2x1 premium vouchers as well?

i am referring to playsonic vouchers for 50000 credits exchange.

regards
you wont get .. there have been clearly mentioned for lifetime premium not one month vouchers..

if somebody buy from his paypal or credit card he will get those vouchers.. :)

you wont get .. there have been clearly mentioned for lifetime premium not one month vouchers..

if somebody buy from his paypal or credit card he will get those vouchers.. :)
well i`m referring to trading in for a life time premium...it costs 50000 playsonic credits

Happy birthday Filesonic :)

But i have a question. Today started the promo action i am on ppd and i had a sale but no pay. As you said you will pay every sale from 4th to 7th and all pay plans included.

You'll be able to request the bonus when the promotion finishes.

[/QUOTE]Hi Hish, I was wondering what are the Elite Codes Vouchers under the playsonic store do? Do the people use the codes becomes Referrals under me if i give them the code?[/QUOTE]

If a person do not have a referral already they'll end up being your referral, at the same time giving them the filesonic elite status.

well i`m referring to trading in for a life time premium...it costs 50000 playsonic credits

I believe it's the same thing. As long as it's a trade in there won't be the 2x 1 month premium voucher. The vouchers are given as incentives for those who decide to pay out of their wallet, so to say.

Happy birthday Filesonic ,

but Remote upload not working for me :facepalm:

can u help me please

Where are you trying to remote upload from? and did you enter your login/password in your account setting?

Last edited:
LOL, will this blocking once and for all end? They claim they aren't blocking anyone, you claim the same. So, obviously, one isn't honest.

tumblr_meme_faces_poker_face_RE_my_first_post-s257x244-154573-580.jpg

I didn't see it. If you're trying to remote upload filesonic links to fileserve it would not be possible.

They say it is your fault.

"Due to unexplained reason from Filesonic, they have blocked us recently and don't want to do any business with us. Therefore remote uploads from their site will no longer be available."

You say otherwise

"Hello,
We are not blocking remote uploads. Some hosts, such as fileserve, uploadstation and oron are blocking or limiting the number of remote uploads permitted from US.
Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back