Hish, I don't know why I cannot login to my account. I didn't receive payment also. Please help me. My email: reborncat@ymail.com
I have sale problem last 3 days too like Love , I was thinkin problem is only me
but as I see, not.
Hi,Mr.Hish
I have some problems in my acount look tihis image:![]()
So the problem is that on 2011-08-02 does not appear referral earnings (My referral is the plan PPD so no way not to make any download) .
What is the problem waiting for a response.
Tanks!
djkelaj said:I have sale problem last 3 days too like Love , I was thinkin problem is only me
but as I see, not.
So if your on PPD you cant see sales and if your on PPS you cant see downloads... Sucks.
I am waiting my payment...I am waiting the answer by Filesonic Fraud Control... how much time must I wait
Thanks Mr. Hish . The payment ossue is resolved, now about 15 minutes I;ve received my Payment on Paypal. Filesonic is the best and Hish , you are great. I wait for anniversary promotion to celebrate it.
ru from wu not work
white page
ru from wu not work with files more than 1gb
white page
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us