10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes 10upload is die any uploader will use her bad service I promise you this lila you will never win and you will must close your scam site in few day or month I promise you this.

all my friend will deleat all her files in 10upload.

Lila, you're nothing but a liar!!!

we will make next 20 post to do poll who need 100% download with 10% sales
and who need 50% download and 50% sales

we wait your post to see which plan is the common plan for all , but we can't change plan again after this poll , plan that win will be applied in Sunday after payment period

any one need to leave 10upload we can't force them to stay but this is will our plan now anyone will stay will win more in the future

we will not replay to change plan post again this the last decision

shut up shut up shut up you are lier go back its not your place close your site close your site our uploader dont need your lier scam site

any one need to leave 10upload we can't force them to stay but this is will our plan now anyone will stay will win more in the future

we will not replay to change plan post again this the last decision

then why the f*ck did you lie to us for days with this crap:

we wait your post to see which plan is the common plan for all , but we can't change plan again after this poll , plan that win will be applied in Sunday after payment period

X-(X-(X-(X-(

You obviously do not care about your uploaders, not at all. so why lie to us with this shit?

I don't understand why u say to do a poll if u only do what u want lila???!!!
But stay like this,and no one can force u to change plan,it's better like that every people will leave 10upload :D

They're nothing but liars, all of them at 10Upload!!! Starting with this thread:

"10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers"

and ending in Lila, with her lie of a "poll" to change according to what we responded.

Or, she doesn't know how to read..... maybe she sees 100% and understands 50%! Dumb!!

I suggest you all click on the little + sign for reputation and leave her a negative reputation, like I just did.

I have no tolerance for liars like her!!

bullshit X-(
I'm sure all the uploader choose 100% download
useless poll :facepalm:

unfortunately , we will stay in 50/50 program and we promise we will improve that in the future
and that is the last decision for all sales team
So this is the end for me...thanks for making me lose all this time into believing that you could change plan, I knew from the beginning that you won't changed plan ... you did the poll just to make a farce...and from this decision everyone can understand that you completely don't care about your users. This was the most sneaky behavior I've ever seen in this forum, congratulations....

So this is the end for me...thanks for making me lose all this time into believing that you could change plan, I knew from the beginning that you won't changed plan ... you did the poll just to make a farce...and from this decision everyone can understand that you completely don't care about your users. This was the most sneaky behavior I've ever seen in this forum, congratulations....
+1 its the end for me too I will never use 10upload good Luck

lila Liar
X-(X-(X-(X-(

why do you people complain about the errors in the stats :)) didn't you read what i posted before read again :))

actually laila no matter how many times you say that it will never be true you never count all the completed downloads any way and all of us tried that once i move all my files the same size the same content to any other host i get 3x the counted downloads you tell me i get when i ask where can i find a number of my completed downloads the answer is no where in the stats that number shown all completed and incomplete in my files section no those also are completed and not completed just imagine that on hotfile while not counting egyptians downloads my second best after saudi arabbia and be just giving me $2 for 1K downloads and not counting egypt (30% of my blog visitors ) i earn $5+ a day so to actually relive that you count every completed download even with 50/50 i have to believe that just when people see your site they decide to stop downloading i know that since ever and i work with u knowing that fact anyway and i know you will never just admit it :))

just for your knowledge they say there is no where u can see how many completed downloads u get only the money they count is the true amount if completed shit they cheat in download count since ever they are very well know for shaving downloads

i try this today, but this is a first and last day!

hi

FTP upload avilable now , you can upload all your files via ftp with very high speed just use

ftp.10upload.com
user:your 10upload username
pass:your 10upload pass

files will be transferred to your account after 5 min from finishing upload

ff2d4fad73.jpg
:O

d8c62672dc.jpg

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back