10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uploaded two files,but files is not on 10upload " My files " folder.Please REPAIR IT!!!!:facepalm:

[
11727329-c1abac50.gif

11727063-ebf3a60a.gif

My username ID: baseuse

:facepalm:

Last edited:
1 of the Fooget threads was started by a lila support manager, I posted about it several pages back. You need to be careful when choosing a host and realize they may not pay when the time comes. The fact they did for some or before is also not an indication you will in the future.

i try this today, but this is a first and last day!

hi

FTP upload avilable now , you can upload all your files via ftp with very high speed just use

ftp.10upload.com
user:your 10upload username
pass:your 10upload pass

files will be transferred to your account after 5 min from finishing upload
let me know your username

ff2d4fad73.jpg
:O

d8c62672dc.jpg

I uploaded two files,but files is not on 10upload " My files " folder.Please REPAIR IT!!!!:facepalm:

[
11727329-c1abac50.gif

11727063-ebf3a60a.gif

My username ID: baseuse

i see only one file in your account if you upload via ftp

we found this files
Left4Dead2.rar
Need for Speed Underground2.iso

but not transfered to your account yet

@Baseuse :

Uploaded.To

DepositFiles

ShareFlare

FileVelocity....

All this host is better then 10Upload and her service dont lie to her custumer, dont Use 10Upload they scam lie and all her folders have a virus.

So 50 % ppd you must change the title of thread to 17$ per 1000 download . i was lose my time to work for nothing X-( you must be clear , for all members report this thread :facepalm:

I've already reported this thread to mods, for false advertising and misleading of users....

I suggest everyone does the same.

Maybe that will get mods to shut this thread down, and ban Lila from spreading lies and for making everyone think 10upload cares about it's users and uploaders, which they don't!

its ok guys 50%8-)
just speed u r site and install new script
and add some sever
speed up upload and download
remove the damn virus from u r site
and every thing will be ok :D

Last edited:
we will do all that but we want to know first how will be with us and who will be out
after that you will see thr big show from 10upload

seriously...... Lila...... go tell your lies to someone else.

after what you did, after you deliberately LIED to all of us over the past few days, you and your word mean nothing to anyone here. you can't be trusted. nothing you say anymore can be trusted.

you should be ashamed of yourself and for being such a liar.

after all these lies and the fake poll you did, you should have the decency to never EVER show your face in here again.

that is..... if you had half a conscience...... and a little respect for the uploaders. but you don't. no one has any respect for us at 10upload.

it's all lies and empty promises

tel me please how I can do this ?

go to first post, on the bottom of the first post there's a
report.gif
yellow symbol, used to report a post/thread directly to mods.....

a new windows box will appear..... and you report it there. you can write what you want to write there and send the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back