10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
this extra payout today for how missed payout yesterday , but next time plz request your payout before Sunday we will not do manual payout again next week

also we must say thanks for all help us to grow together hand by hand , and we will not sorry for all that don't help us , and we promise all how help us we will do all best to serve you

66049261509546213927.png

so as you see you get from 1 sale what you can't get from download for 30 day work , to trust us this plan is good for all of us

for some reason.... i think this sale was a one time thing, cause I doubt there will be any more sales.....

can I know from which file or site/forum this sale was generated??

I've said this tons of times... we need more detailed stats. by filesize, by group, by everything. same thing with sales.

and some decent advertising banners.

and Lila.....

lila_10upload said:
first you must sorry for all what you do in topic

don't tell me that I should be apologizing to YOU.... Because I spoke the truth, while you lied to all of us with the poll and with pretending to care about our opinions.
and until you tell everyone, OFFICIALLY (here in the thread and on the site itself of 10upload.com) what you actually pay, your 50/50 plan, you're still lying and false advertising to everyone....

So, don't tell me that I'm the one who should be apologizing.......

Last edited:
i cant wait till you add paypal

will there come also discount coupons to spreid?

for this discount coupons can you describe in detail what you ask for

thank for pay me

i love 10upload

you welcome , we love all how love 10upload and promise to pay more and more

for some reason.... i think this sale was a one time thing, cause I doubt there will be any more sales.....

can I know from which file or site/forum this sale was generated??

I've said this tons of times... we need more detailed stats. by filesize, by group, by everything. same thing with sales.

and some decent advertising banners.

we work in advanced report for all that to users and we will test next 15 day for selected users and then after we see no bugs we will lunch it with new style that finished and will be in first week in March

If you really whant to resolve the situation you may reduce the $ on ppd and change to a 100% downloads, the sales will be 100% yours....I think that in this way people will be more happy, everyone whant to earn from downloads i don't think that there are so many people here that cares about sales....or another idea would be to do a 100% downloads (maybe with lower rates) + 5% sales...

for this discount coupons can you describe in detail what you ask for

I mean, that every uploader had 500 discount coupons, and every coupons is like 30% discount or somthing.

and with that coupons they can buy a premium account, so its like a promotion

and how long is the lifetime of a file on 10upload

Last edited:
ok Edward can you suggest chart about what we can pay for download with all groups

File Size-------A----B----C----D

5-100 --------$3---$2---$1---$0.50

101-250 ------$7---$5---$2---$1

251-500 ------$14--$12--$3--$1.50

501-1000------$19--$15--$4--$2

1000-2000-----$22--$19--$5--$2.50

2000+---------$25--$22--$6--$3

Maybe....but I've done this in few minutes so I don't know if it's good or not...everyone can make changes that prefers...:)

Last edited:
fs.jpg

A chart nearly similar to that would suit i think everyone here

so as you see you get from 1 sale what you can't get from download for 30 day work , to trust us this plan is good for all of us
I agree that sale might get more $ for uploaders but I'm more inclined to a stable income rather than random sales.

Maybe this is even better than mine :D I think that this ppd table will be perfect, you can keep 100% sales for you and use this ppd...maybe you could count 1 ip per file every 24h, so you count multiple downloads : every user that download 2 different files will be counted as 2 qualified downloads, but if an user download the same files more than 1 time you'll count only 1 qualified downloads...

Last edited:
Maybe this is even better than mine :D I think that this ppd table will be perfect, you can keep 100% sales for you and use this ppd...maybe you could count 1 ip per file every 24h, so you count multiple downloads : every user that download 2 different files will be counted as 2 qualified downloads, but if an user download the same files more than 1 time you'll count only 1 qualified downloads...

Yeah also no need to count all downloads first 10 should be decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back