10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remoute uploud is dead

24ez2a8.png

To close this post and stop Liar go to the first page and do this thank you...

739162094.png

Lila lie to our custumer then we must stop this and stop 10upload.

ftp service online now and active

we will transfer file to your account after 30 min from finish upload via ftp

Last edited:
Please, what's with the calls to close the discussion and the Lila from 10upload to be disrespectful ? The thread is si SO long, my browsing didn't allow to find a problem...

Otherwise, glad to enjoy a promising download, look at the virus warning I got from Avast :

Edit : the link is super-long and breaks halfway, sorry, I'll use redirections for this

http://*******/wqKdx1
(add a "+" in the end if you don't know if the link is safe)

http://pastebin.com/ZAGynWh6

due to more request from uploaders we will work in 50/50
we activate payout system now to 50%pps 50%ppd

this the new ppd calculation

group A old 7|10|16|25|30|35
group A new 3.5|5|8|12.5|15|17.5

group B old 5|7|14|19|23|25
group B new 2.5|3.5|7|9.5|11.5|12.5

group C old 2|3|5|8|12|15
group C new 1|1.5|4|6|7.5

1|2|3|4|5|6
0.5|1|1.5|2.5|3

Peter MacDonald

10upload.com CEO

Update your website, swindler. :facepalm:

Yes,nice...And I got ONLY THIS :facepalm:

11734220-e2787a77.gif

11734224-e9febc97.gif

And Where my file uploaded with FTP?? Need for Speed Underground 2.iso?
:facepalm::facepalm:

just try your site >>

709667359.jpg

532684485.jpg

8 downloads from FR must be al least 0.20 not 0.06 =)

690519128.jpg

and remove this virus from your site !!!!!!!!!

And i got for 14 downloads only this

downloadsld.png

balance.png

get on track guys..... one week ago they forced us all into 50/50 plan without saying anything!!!!

so, you'll only earn half of what you're supposed to from the ppd pay table.....

why do you think we, the uploaders, are so darn pissed off at them??!!X-(X-(

they're cheating us with this scheme.

Are they simply idiots or what?I'm pretty sure they did this because of lack of sales which is pretty normal right now, but the way they dealt with that is just unprofessional.One easy solution to that was just to decrease the rate per 1000 to around $25, like i said before, draft another PPD chart.

Just mark my words when this panic will be over and people start to buy premium again they will come back saying 100% PPD Now Available. but it will be too late as there will be more competition, i wouldn't be surprised if some people are secretly planning new filehosts.

Basically if you want to grab your fair share of uploaders now is the time to do it, really these decisions makes me question the qualifications of those working in their"sales" department(if it exists).

Admin,please add plans: A: 50%/50% B: 100% Pay per download 10% pay per sale.

all group work in 50/50 till now

Are they simply idiots or what?I'm pretty sure they did this because of lack of sales which is pretty normal right now, but the way they dealt with that is just unprofessional.One easy solution to that was just to decrease the rate per 1000 to around $25, like i said before, draft another PPD chart.

Just mark my words when this panic will be over and people start to buy premium again they will come back saying 100% PPD Now Available. but it will be too late as there will be more competition, i wouldn't be surprised if some people are secretly planning new filehosts.

Basically if you want to grab your fair share of uploaders now is the time to do it, really these decisions makes me question the qualifications of those working in their"sales" department(if it exists).

we apreciate your opinion z3r3t because we see that you want to solve not to shoat , so can you suggest new chart for us to see how uploaders think about

this will help when we move up from 50/50 plan as we say before

its a great free download speed here, but only the download count isnt correct i think, i have more then 40 downloads today and i got only 0.1965 $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back