10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
we say before this only fake alert in avast and we also will change popup ads from another company but it will take 3 days max and we will see what we can do then

if you want stop work with us mate . that is your opinion

okay lila so what about that news entry about changing the program and what about changing the money making thread in the form to mention that exactly since it's final it should be official on the site not in WJ right ??

thanks for my first payment :)
Untitled.jpg

but payments every sunday or Saturday?

I hope today 100% download and 10% sales

Lila you are a lier why you lie you say then you will take your decision with our your custumer

dead 10upload deleat all your file friend I will deleate all my files in your scam bad service its the lier dont work with this
I tel yopu work with Uploaded...

Good bye 10Upload I will deleate all my files in a big site more then 300 Go....

Last edited:
lila say : we take all suggestions in consideration all suggestion tel then our custumer will change the plan to 100 % but a lier Lila tel then we will stay in 50/50 program ????

You work with this scam lier service realy ?????

lila lie lila lie lila lie lila lie .......

Yes, Lila, you lied to us, BIG TIME!!! We all answered your "poll" and you went against us, again!!!

X-(

Your word means 0, it can't be trusted.

You guys are cheating us of our earnings by doing this and you don't give a crap about the uploaders!!!

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back