Other Your247Host.com - RapidLeech, Torrent Flux, Offshore

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad experience

Hello everyone im a new here , my name is Lilian (MERRY XTMAS) i buy account (Ultimate Shared Hosting Package) from your247host yesterday activate very fast but only from little time its stay ONLINE.
until yesterday i can't connect to cpanel , ftp any , and your247host page is down too.
Very sad :( dissapoint with this server .
want my money back dipust with paypal.

Hello everyone im a new here , my name is Lilian (MERRY XTMAS) i buy account (Ultimate Shared Hosting Package) from your247host yesterday activate very fast but only from little time its stay ONLINE.
until yesterday i can't connect to cpanel , ftp any , and your247host page is down too.
Very sad :( dissapoint with this server .
want my money back dipust with paypal.

Did you try from other locations?

Try visiting your website via a proxy:
vimuto.com

If it opens, then it probably means you got IP banned.

This is not a support forum for y247h, just go to their site and submit a ticket.

If you just ordered a few days ago, you can just ask for a refund (no need to make a dispute it is in their terms that they do refunds).

So just visit their site! www.your247host.com

Hello
I appears you incorrectly entered your password several times in the cpanel login area. If this is done the server bans you IP from the server completely which is what happened with you. I have now unban you IP and added it to the allow list. If you experience further problems please contact us via out emails on the contact us page. We hope that this experience as not put you off our services. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks
Support Team

i dont post here cause i need support, dont be so stupid Sandin0 , i only related my bad experience from other people dont make the same mistake

Obviously you are the stupid one who got blocked. 8-)
You probably did not even know you were IP banned until now.

I was merely saying you should contact them to get unblocked, which obviously you didn't. the host had to read the thread themselves, look for your IP, and unblock it, then tell you here ina Post since you did not even bother to contact them.

And obviously, you getting banned because of your own mistake, is not a valid reason to ask for a refund. If you even open a dispute, y247h would win automaticlaly.

Obviously you are the stupid one who got blocked. 8-)
You probably did not even know you were IP banned until now.

I was merely saying you should contact them to get unblocked, which obviously you didn't. the host had to read the thread themselves, look for your IP, and unblock it, then tell you here ina Post since you did not even bother to contact them.

And obviously, you getting banned because of your own mistake, is not a valid reason to ask for a refund. If you even open a dispute, y247h would win automaticlaly.

Peace peace :) cool down.

Forum is not a support place, he should have opened a ticket.

Host is not down

Not a good time, get back up ASAP.
Hello
The host is not down the server uptime has been

Uptime France (EU)
1 Days 06:16:45.........

So i think you might has locked yourself out once again. Please Pm you IP address to me and we will add it to the firewall allow list to prevent further IP banns from the server

Thanks.
Server Admin

WOWW not my only one problem ... cool....

Hello
Yes, Not only you get this problem other users do as well. This is because they repeatedly enter an incorrect password with a certain time limit. When this happen a function called LFD on the server blocks the IP. This prevents unauthorised access into customer’s accounts. It security set for our customers. You can block yourself out, so what other customers do is contacts us VIA our email and we unblock and add them to our IP allow list instantly.

Thanks
Support Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back