Other Your247Host.com - RapidLeech, Torrent Flux, Offshore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
We are trying to get this problem sorted as quickly as possible. There is no exact time as the data centre has not given is any. We know this has been a long wait but our data centre is being very unreliable on time. We have been around for more than few months (nearly a year). We can assure all our client there will be no data loss and once the server is online you will resume from when it went offline. We do realise how angry some of our customers are, but we are trying our full best to sort this problematic issue out and make sure our servers are up and running so that our clients and resellers websites are back online. Our reputation is at a high and we do not want to spoil that.

Thanks and sorry for all inconveniences caused

Your247Host – Support Team

Hello
We are going to put a test web page up with the support centre for customers to sort out their problems VIA the chat. The server is still under repair at the data centre. But once we get the support webpage up you will be fully updated on that

Thanks

Support

your247host said:
Hello
We are going to put a test wab page/COLOR] up with the support centre for costomers to sort out thair problems VIA the chat. The server is still under rapir at the datacentre. But once we get the support webpage up you will be fully updated on that

Thanks

Support

Hello
We are going to put a test webpage/COLOR] up with the support center for customers to sort out their problems VIA the chat. The server is still under repair at the datacenter. But once we get the support webpage up you will be fully updated on that.

Thanks,

Support

I know it is ''centre" but worldwide it is better to say ''center"

You want to hire me?

Site error: the file /home/your247h/public_html/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

:|

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, it was a quick type as were in the process of sorting the server out.

Thank you

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, it was a quick type as we're in the process of sorting the server out.

Thank you

LOL again? You should act professional if your host is professional.

Also how many servers did you have and what are their specs? Last time I visited the server load was 10+. So IDK

Thats what you get for "Cheap web hosting" mate :( Crowded servers :/

Hope you can get everything back up and running again!

Thanks.

That's what you get with 1 server =P
But yes, good luck to all! Hopefully they fix it soon and there is no data loss! Too many of these little start up companies keep going down and losing their clients files =(

That's why i tell everyone, BACK UP YOUR FILE! :D
No matter who's host you are on.

Well thank you, if you go on our website the fill description is written there, We don’t just have 1 server which is why not all are clients are without a website. We have now transferred the main website to our secondary server.

we can't have another day of this... really we can't.

Its crippling to my alexa rankings and advertising on my website.

I am under pressure from all the founding members to sort this out; but I can't do anything about it so.. lets just say I am as frustrated as a castrated pig.

sorry for the rant, but you can't imagine what 3 days of downtime can do to people :(

EDIT:

Just got a fascinating idea! :) - "I'm on the brink of MADNESS!"

You say there is no data loss... how about you transfer certain frustrated people's (Me!) directory files and mySQL data to a temporary server or datacenter that is actually working? or something along those lines... and then allow us to part our ways from there, because this is not really getting better I can sense it.

OR

How about you tell the datacenter people - since its all their fault - to move the data to a functioning server!???

EDIT: Hopefully things will be back tonight :)
Thanks for your persistence host :)

We wil be online in 1 Hour.

EDIT

The server are now online, Sorry for such a long wait for them to be repaired, Thanks for all those customers who waited.

Thank you
Your247host

Promo 30% OFF

To all WJunction members you can get 30% of with our hosting.

Use promo ' junction30'
Shared, Reseller and Rapidleech packages only

Offer Ends 15th January, Limited Availability
Terms and Conditions Apply

we can't have another day of this... really we can't.

Its crippling to my alexa rankings and advertising on my website.

I am under pressure from all the founding members to sort this out; but I can't do anything about it so.. lets just say I am as frustrated as a castrated pig.

sorry for the rant, but you can't imagine what 3 days of downtime can do to people :(

EDIT:

Just got a fascinating idea! :) - "I'm on the brink of MADNESS!"

You say there is no data loss... how about you transfer certain frustrated people's (Me!) directory files and mySQL data to a temporary server or datacenter that is actually working? or something along those lines... and then allow us to part our ways from there, because this is not really getting better I can sense it.

OR

How about you tell the datacenter people - since its all their fault - to move the data to a functioning server!???

EDIT: Hopefully things will be back tonight :)
Thanks for your persistence host :)

try another host. posting that here won't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back