Other Your247Host.com - RapidLeech, Torrent Flux, Offshore

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL '7 Day Money Back Guarentee'

From the my365host.com website ....

Also +1 for your247host!

'A man can never have too many hosting providers .....
'
Charles T.

So I'll take one of your hosting accounts .... ordered!

Two remarks: If there is hosting on the hour every hour, does that mean there's 59 minutes downtime per hour?

Why would anybody buy Master Reseller if the prices for the Alpha (which has more diskspace) are the same (6 and 7 pounds)?

Plus you have the same problem as my365host.com ... your details (especially the diskspace/bandwidth is not the same as your table in this thread.

For instance: Personal on Wjunction 100/1000 GB / on your website 10/100 GB.

And the table doesn't state the conditions for the free domain ... it just says free domain YES.

And I couldn't find anything about the free domain on your site.

Please clarify.

Hello, Thank you for your interest in your247host. As you pointed out to us about the packages in this thread, We have now updated the image to the new package details.. Thank you reminding us much appreciated.
The prices and packages were updated and images in this forum were not changed, and all the prices have been redone.
As for the free domain, we currently are not offering a free domain as the prices are already very cheap; however we are offering a free sub domain.
And as for the slogan, we guarantee 99% uptime on both of our servers. Your may suggest another slogan if you want to and we may take consideration into changing it.

Thank you
Your247Host

If my365host.com had been accurate, it would have avoided a couple of cases of misunderstanding.

Anyway, you corrected immediately. Good work!

A new slogan 'We go that extra Gigabyte for you'?

Anyway, waiting for my account information.

If my365host.com had been accurate, it would have avoided a couple of cases of misunderstanding.

Anyway, you corrected immediately. Good work!

A new slogan 'We go that extra Gigabyte for you'?

Anyway, waiting for my account information.

not trying to get off topic here, but the reason the post is inaccurate is because it is not mine! We have changed plans a few times, and i guess plyrjohn has not updated, i will notify him =)
ALso for the typo - yes that was my fault and it was late, so my apologies, i got the first one right though!

Happy customers on Rapidleech and RS2RS, Speeds are great.
Please note. On the resellers, Master and alpha resellers your customer will not be able to find out by the DNS who the reseller is (e.g. they cannot trace back to us) so it’s all hidden and we have plenty of happy customer using the Master resellers and few using Alpha.
We are thinking about some upgrades which will include offering FFmpeg or Shoutcast. And we will start to offer VPS once it configured.
You can check us out by trying a free trial on the personal package by using the promotion code ‘freetrial’. (Valid for 7 Days)

What kind of speed would I get if I were to use your RS2RS? Can you provide a screen shot on the speed you offer? Secondly, if I use your RS2RS script, will the bandwidth be deducted from my account?

Please PM me this information.

What kind of speed would I get if I were to use your RS2RS? Can you provide a screen shot on the speed you offer? Secondly, if I use your RS2RS script, will the bandwidth be deducted from my account?

Please PM me this information.

Hello,
We can provide you with a test account for you rapidleech, just simply contact us VIA our live support and one of you support staff with provide you with a free trial RS2RS account.
Also RS2RS scripts do use bandwidth, as the files transfer to the server and back.
Thank you
Your247host

i really don't recognize u i think Royal king doesn't strike my mind ATM.:P.

Hey So is the Rleech Script pre-installed in the Rleech packages?
And 200GB bandwidth hmm looks like not good for me.And Rs2rs script can be only added in the rleech packages.

Yes exactly right, Rs2sr Is only avaible on the rapidleech and rs2rs package. And it all come pre installed.

Thanks foryour intrest adi231189

You can contact us through live support if were online or just click 'contact us' and we will get back to you asap, and we wil set up a free trial acount for you

Thanks for your intrest Royal King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back