Other Your247Host.com - RapidLeech, Torrent Flux, Offshore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the script which can search for name and rename that that is not a issue.But isn't 200GB a issue Since In that both download and upload will be counted if u want to upload 7GB then that will eat 14GB of bandwidth.I am right i suppose?

At the moment there is no package higher than 200GB, Sorry.

We now support FFmpeg on our France server. So all resellers are enabled with FFmpeg

Another Happy costomer that are on our Rapidleech and RS2RS package. We are planning to trying to increase the speeds of it in the coming months
Torrent flux is a small delay, and we wil get that up and runing on thurday,

And... 50% of most of our packages with the coupon code '50hosting'.

banner.gif

Grab yours before the offer ends (20th November)
Use the promo code '50hosting'
Thanks Your247Host

Hello,

Server Admin has been updating the server, Which included the update of cPanel and some kernels for the server.
You can see the link in our news here
We have also added a AntiVirus scanner into cPanel.
It should be online now, there might be more updates coming. If you experience any other problems simply submit a ticket.
Thank you

Your247host - Support

Yes, Apache keeps failing. We have now located the problem. And all should be well now. We are slowly moving our shared customers onto a new server. So please be patient.
Also in the coming weeks we will be providing Warez Hosting.

Server change has been done, Server Back to its normal stable now. All accounts have been transferred and all our customer websites are now up and running as normal. cPanel Login IP has changed, Visit our website to find out more.

50% Off Promotion End on the 20th So you have 2 days Left. Get yours before the offer ends.

Torrent Flux and Warez Hosting will be coming soon in the next days, keep checking our website because there will be limited stock.
More Rapidleech accounts will also be released tomorrow.
If you have any queries or issues, Contact us on our website, Or you can post here we don’t mind.
Thanks – Your247Host

Rapidleech accounts once again, *Available*. Now in Stock. So get yours quickly. This package also allows RS2RS.
Torrent Flux coming soon in the days to come.

Torrent Flux will Be available for all user who are waiting, On the 25th November. Limited stock
If you would like one, you can reserve yours by replying here, or PM me
Thanks

Join Your247host with the Christmas countdown.
We'll post offerers, Until Christmas Day.

1st December
Extra 5 GB Bandwidth on Shared packages.

Sign Up and puchase a *Shared* package once done, Our team will add 5Gb bandwidth onto the package within 24 hours

9th December
1 months free hosting with Ultimate package

promo code - ch1mon

After first payement, The following month is free
This offer applys to - Shared, Reseller, Rapidleech

Merry Christmas

**Merry Christmas To All at WJunction**

We wish everyone and our customers a very happy Chritmas and Happy Holidays.

From everyone at your247host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back