Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, don't expect every month to be bonus month. Let wupload make some profit.
Maybe let them fix their errors, and forget about promos, that's when the problems start in the first place, in big promos period.
So ..whats the point on having promos when you cannot earn from them, i guess is better to can use and earn normal.

if he managed to repair the upload problems will be verry good for all...and the download speeds are slow...this will affect the sales if continues....

All the remote uploads from filesonic are in queue since the last 4-5 days. When are you going to fix it Willy? I was planning to trade in points to buy a one year premium account. I need to rethink that I suppose if the problems continues. :(

Its monday Morning Here ready to work

This is a job for me willy I gotta buy school clothes for my son this month and Have been forced to use deposifiles for last 5 days Are we still ok at Wupload I have done nothing for 4 hours now waiting to do a simple upload of 11MB

@Willy:

Where's the bonus request button for July 21-31 ?? It's August 1st and still nothing there.

And when are you gonna tell us what's the promo for August? Cause the month has started, 10 hours ago..... :):)

Hey, Bloodsucker!

The promo links will be going up very shortly! I apologize for the wait!

And as for the August promo, we won't be making an announcement until we have our infrastructure sorted out and the issues with upload and download speeds are fixed!

We're still hard at work on it!

Regards,
Willy!

I am on PPS , Yesterday 1 of my friend has buyed premium via my premium referal link , but i dont find any sale on my stats :(

Hey, ddrfanz!

Please PM me!

I'll take a look.

Regards,
Willy!

PerMaFrOsT No one is censored , that applies only to limited number of users in this thread that can`t express themselves without using insults or just grizzle to other members and spamming with angry statements without reason.Like this guy below my comment .

Let`s help each other !(While waiting for Willy to fix the issues of course ;))

This is correct, azazel!

I understand that the issues are causing frustration, but the discussion requires a level of civility to be productive ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back