Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, remote uploading dont work since this morning!!!!
X-(X-(
I opened a ticket and ....no answer....

:facepalm: and im a premium user... i have no words...

Hey, th3fox!

We've been facing issues with remote upload (as well as FTP & Web speeds), which we are aware of and are working on fixing!

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Also, if I am trying to upload via RL, retrieving link is not working properly to can't use AutoUpload. Willy Please look into the matter on immediate basis.

Just to clarify - we aren't going to be announcing a new promo until we have the new infrastructure in place which will address all of the FTP, RU, and Web uploads, as well as greatly improve the download speeds!

Regards,
Willy!

Just to clarify - we aren't going to be announcing a new promo until we have the new infrastructure in place which will address all of the FTP, RU, and Web uploads, as well as greatly improve the download speeds!

Regards,
Willy!

Ok. Let's see how long it'll take before sbdy comes requesting a new promo. :D

Kinda wondering when we'll actually be able to upload anything!!!

RU = dead...
Web Upload Speeds = deader than dead....
FTP = dead.......

All this means: earnings = dead

Willy..... seriously... come on...... :facepalm:

And where's the button for the rest of July's promo? Should have been up hours and hours ago.....

Regards,
Willy!
You said that already, but it seams that nobody is really reading. Everybody wants promos, and promos, and problems fixed fast.
This is good news willy, we will just have to wait for you to repair all the problems, or the most of them anyway.
You have a good start willy, i will give you that, but it seamns like sadly you done to your service more harm then good, some people just want promos, and give's no support back to you.
Let's show some support for the wupload guys, ok?
Tellin them that nothing is working 4 times a day will not gonna help obsiously..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back