Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of all these bugs, my stats are frozen, ftp upload sucks.

and i'm tired to say that stats aren't frozen -.-
simply change the date! :facepalm:
and if you don't earn much you can't refresh the site every second and see how the stats changes.... -.-

and i'm tired to say that stats aren't frozen -.-
simply change the date! :facepalm:
and if you don't earn much you can't refresh the site every second and see how the stats changes.... -.-

I'm quoting you the whole life man!!! B-)

@everybody complaining about stats:

select the right time interval and you'll see your stats growing at all!!!
Of course, they don't grow like a few weeks ago because a 30 mins delay between two different files for free users means fewer downloads...

Let's keep up your work both uploaders and Wupload team!!! Ganbare!!!

AtZ

I'm quoting you the whole life man!!! B-)

@everybody complaining about stats:

select the right time interval and you'll see your stats growing at all!!!
Of course, they don't grow like a few weeks ago because a 30 mins delay between two different files for free users means fewer downloads...

AtZ

Wow,is this true,a 30 min delay for free users? I dont remember it being this way in the beginning. No wonder why downloads slowed down.

they don't grow like a few weeks ago because a 30 mins delay between two different files for free users means fewer downloads...

AtZ

Wow,is this true,a 30 min delay for free users? I dont remember it being this way in the beginning. No wonder why downloads slowed down.
I hope this is a temporary rule, because one of the best features of WU is the 10 mins between parts...

Willy could you confirm this?

I hope this is a temporary rule, because one of the best features of WU is the 10 mins between parts...

Willy could you confirm this?

lol just upload 2 5mbish files and check it out yourself

(si es verdad... no tardan en borrarlo de vagos o otros foros importantes... o peor aun la gente dejando de descargar)

It's impossible!!! Here, in Italy, doesn't work.... anything!!! X-(
Ru, ftp and web. What i paid for??
I think to migrate to another host..... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back