Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy, may I suggest you forget about any promos for now and just bring Wupload to what it was before. Ever since these promos started, everything went south after that. Now, nothing works, nobody can upload or download effectively, and if there are no downloads, there's no money to be made for either you or us.

IMHO, the promo thing was too much too soon. I think you have to admit that you weren't fully prepared for the sudden influx of traffic. Setting up another promo without fixing the damage that the last one did would only make things worse. It's time for some real heavy-duty, industrial class long lasting damage control. We've all lost a LOT of downloaders already and losing more as days go by.

Right now, I think that for most of us that income has gone down. I'm making a quarter of what I used to make 6 weeks ago and that amount is still dropping as days go by. You have to fix the system, or get someone to fix the thing. Better invest in that rather than launch another promo. At least, that will be a long term solution.

I know there will be people who will react to what I said. Before reacting violently, I ask you all to think about this... What would you prefer? No promo but a filehost you can upload and download from or a fantastic promo but nobody can upload or download anything? You have to remember, no downloads and no sales means no income.

So Willy, get your head down and fix that sucker good....

Willy, may I suggest you forget about any promos for now and just bring Wupload to what it was before. Ever since these promos started, everything went south after that. Now, nothing works, nobody can upload or download effectively, and if there are no downloads, there's no money to be made for either you or us.

IMHO, the promo thing was too much too soon. I think you have to admit that you weren't fully prepared for the sudden influx of traffic. Setting up another promo without fixing the damage that the last one did would only make things worse. It's time for some real heavy-duty, industrial class long lasting damage control. We've all lost a LOT of downloaders already and losing more as days go by.

Right now, I think that for most of us that income has gone down. I'm making a quarter of what I used to make 6 weeks ago and that amount is still dropping as days go by. You have to fix the system, or get someone to fix the thing. Better invest in that rather than launch another promo. At least, that will be a long term solution.

I know there will be people who will react to what I said. Before reacting violently, I ask you all to think about this... What would you prefer? No promo but a filehost you can upload and download from or a fantastic promo but nobody can upload or download anything? You have to remember, no downloads and no sales means no income.

So Willy, get your head down and fix that sucker good....

Before long speeches, at least try to pay attention what guy said.

Just to clarify - we aren't going to be announcing a new promo until we have the new infrastructure in place which will address all of the FTP, RU, and Web uploads, as well as greatly improve the download speeds!

Regards,
Willy!

@ Teks0427 Was that somehow unclear?

Hey, all!

The last set of Willy's Monkey Business promo request links are up!

Go into your stats, click one of the links and click "REQUEST".

Enter your Wupload login details and it will be added to your unpaid balance!

Regards,
Willy!

Just to clarify - we aren't going to be announcing a new promo until we have the new infrastructure in place which will address all of the FTP, RU, and Web uploads, as well as greatly improve the download speeds!

Regards,
Willy!

ok w,

but make sure DO NOT change anything in the old design since file manager is working great.

Make sure only to improve the functions of the site (specially FTP, RU) rather to destroy everything:facepalm::facepalm:

Hope there will be no new bugs with this change.

As for promo we understand the reasons and hope to make a good deal when everything will be fixed.

can we have a day-prediction when this will be done please???

Approx xyz days to be ready 2 weeks? 1 month?? 5 days ????? :)

Question for Willy: is RU from netload working again, please?

cheers

Hey, Windinmyhair!

RU from Netload is working but we are processing a massive amount of files from them, so there will be some wait.

Regards,
Willy!

I have request the promo willy..
Do you pay promo on this Wednesday because i Requested on 1 August

As long as you've hit the minimum payout by Sunday, you will have it paid.

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back