Status
Not open for further replies.
PerMaFrOsT No one is censored , that applies only to limited number of users in this thread that can`t express themselves without using insults or just grizzle to other members and spamming with angry statements without reason.Like this guy below my comment .

Let`s help each other !(While waiting for Willy to fix the issues of course ;))
+1, even if the problems are frustrating no one give us the right to swear wupload and atack willy on every post the way he was atacked.
For those who have FTP issues i recomand use web upload, for me is working now, slowly, i admit that but at least he work.

depends on your plan. it should be instant, but if you are on the PPD plan you wont earn anything. you will earn as if the account was sld on your file link

Hi,
never happened with me but the 1st time hope willy u'll fix it sun :)
amount is deducted from my balance but still showing tht i am a free user......waiting to get myself premium sun bcoz i can't upload anymore :)

Last edited:
@Willy:

Where's the bonus request button for July 21-31 ?? It's August 1st and still nothing there.

And when are you gonna tell us what's the promo for August? Cause the month has started, 10 hours ago..... :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back