Status
Not open for further replies.
Does RU from Wupload to Fileserve work for you? I'm getting error: Fail (Invalid Link or File Size Too Large) for the last couple of days...

fileserve is broken............leave it till monday...........(if u desperately need it)

their FM is broken too and bugs inside bugs. RU to FS is unreachable.

prob is on fs.

PerMaFrOsT No one is censored , that applies only to limited number of users in this thread that can`t express themselves without using insults or just grizzle to other members and spamming with angry statements without reason.Like this guy below my comment .

Let`s help each other !(While waiting for Willy to fix the issues of course ;))

Last edited:
Hey, all!

I've seen the comments about stats - checked them out and they're accounting fine!

As we can all see, the issues are still affecting uploads, and I apologize for the frustration and difficulties it has caused, but we're hard at work on the new infrastructure which will get these issues fixed up and give our loyal affiliates a brand-spanking-new, well-oiled machine to earn as much as possible!

And top that off with the new features and promos we'll be rolling out, we're coming up on an exciting time :)

I think you all for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!
how i was saing, the problem is not bad stats count, the problem is that people are not downloading from wupload becouse the bad download speed.

not only we, the uploaders, are loosing money, wupload are loosing costumers, and them (who buys wupload premiums) are angry with the bad download speed.

all the recent problems with the down stats are becouse of this (the bad download speed).

how i was saing, the problem is not bad stats count, the problem is that people are not downloading from wupload becouse the bad download speed.

not only we, the uploaders, are loosing money, wupload are loosing costumers, and them (who buys wupload premiums) are angry with the bad download speed.

all the recent problems with the down stats are becouse of this (the bad download speed).

Yes i have tested this with top gear, it a HUGE difference , only 2 downloads on wupload against 40 of filesonic

7c3741.png

8f2814.png

OH my god!

(y)I`m glad that I was able to help you , that is the purpose of this great forum to help each other no matter if you are webmaster or just a filehost user(that is not bad either,but the name of the forum must be enough for all you I hope) .This is the best forum in the whole world.(y)The silly part is that I`ve noticed some people posting in this thread that are without any inhibitions.I`ve even started to think that some of those angry spammers are part of black mail team of other filehosts and the only reason of that is the mind-blowing appearance of Wupload - the best paying filehost nowadays !

There is no profit (good word we are all looking for that word) for Willy and his team to just screw them self's after all this great payments to their affiliates(Why are we still here?) , after all the hard work that they`ve put in this filehost , after all great amounts of money that they`ve already invested in this filehost ! But there is problems - Yes ! And the only reason for that is - Wupload is still a baby that is learning to walk and there is old guys(old filehosts - not filehosters) in this branch that are trying to stumble the first steps of this filehost with their walking sticks .

And before anyone starts to arguing me with statements - you are with them or something like that - I can tell you only one thing - go some pages of this thread back(Look who have managed to turn almost 30 users against some changes in this filehost) . I`m just a happy user (not right now - because of the problems) and I still believe that everything will be fine for us after some days ! And we will be making huge bucks with this filehost !

BTW there is life outside your room , too . I can confirm that ! Today I`ve met the most beautiful girl on the planet and things are looking good ! While you are waiting for the problems to be fixed entertain yourself some other way different of making money online !
Never mind I know that many will just ignore the truth stated above , and do you know what - Azazel696 is a human and he is not
According to some Rabbinic interpretations Azazel is a theophoric name, combined of the words "Azaz" (rugged) and "El" (powerful/strong/of God) in reference to the rugged and strong rocks of the deserts in Judea. According to Talmudic interpretation, the term "Azazel" designated a rugged mountain or precipice in the wilderness from which the goat was thrown down, using for it as an alternative the word "Ẓoḳ" (Yoma vi. 4). "Azazel" is regarded as a compound of "az", strong or rough, and "el", mighty, therefore a strong mountain. This derivation is presented by a Baraita, cited Yoma 67b, that Azazel was the strongest of mountains.[3] And.....
I do not need referrals , I can`t help you with your feature endeavors , I`m just I guy with normal thinking and a lack of sleep ! I can`t make your life better - that is up to you and spamming in this thread will NOT help you !

Last edited:
Willy !

Can you reply problem with FTP upload ?

- error everyday
- 530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) for this user are already connected.
- Critical error
- Could not connect to server

When this error corrected ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back