Status
Not open for further replies.
patient and sunday what is this bro we are fucked now because of this problem ok what to do bro we are wating for them to fix it form days now and still every day every day same problem

I uploaded files in filezilla ... 2 pararel upload with 1mb ... This is Suck !!!

What The Problem ?

I`m New member !! help me

My uploaded Files don`t show in file Manager :(((

Last edited:
new member bro i am old and i have same problem you are new so do not wast your money to buy this fucking host account name Wuplaod leave it

For fuck sake, all you retards out there blaming him for nothing, its a holiday for him on weekends. He has a life.

PS: This was for all of them who were bitching him, nothing to do anything in personal but seriously?? Why abuse him?

Problems do occur and they need to solved, have patience.

how the fuck you think you are you love Wuplaod so go and sleep with Wuplaod ok not tel,l me what to do leave or not i will fuck Wuplaod till it will not close this fucking Wuplaod
why must close ? it's bad for you , leave it and find other good for you ;) .when it's good back for you, you can comeback or not.
it's good for me , so i play it.i not sleep with it, i'm working on it 24/7.every day i upload to it.
Yes as djkelaj says, please remove error or notworking , it make you slow

Hey, all!

I've seen the comments about stats - checked them out and they're accounting fine!

As we can all see, the issues are still affecting uploads, and I apologize for the frustration and difficulties it has caused, but we're hard at work on the new infrastructure which will get these issues fixed up and give our loyal affiliates a brand-spanking-new, well-oiled machine to earn as much as possible!

And top that off with the new features and promos we'll be rolling out, we're coming up on an exciting time :)

I think you all for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

I've seen the comments about stats - checked them out and they're accounting fine!

As we can all see, the issues are still affecting uploads, and I apologize for the frustration and difficulties it has caused, but we're hard at work on the new infrastructure which will get these issues fixed up and give our loyal affiliates a brand-spanking-new, well-oiled machine to earn as much as possible!

And top that off with the new features and promos we'll be rolling out, we're coming up on an exciting time :)

I think you all for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!
Hey willy, thank you for this information, but i wanna ask you to drop the promo plans for the moment and focused on fixing the uploading problems, that would be more great for us then some promos.
And you will get rid of servers overload, is known that with great promos we have big ussage, and with that big problems.

Last edited:
Willy you just suck not answering me you fool fix your FTp and then talk here promos and fucking things leave all small kid and fix FTP joke

Hey willy, thank you for this information, but i wanna ask you to drop the promo plans for the moment and focused on fixing the uploading problems, that would be more great for us then some promos.
And you will get rid of servers overload, is knows that with great promos we have big ussage, and with that big problems.

Hey, ms!

We won't be announcing the promo until we've got everything in place and working issue-free ;)

Thanks for the input!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back