Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so bad at speaking English. Ever heard of using dots and comma's? You are speaking english like of you are from the 3rd world. Go back to your hole.

i am from the third world, can you tell me wtf are you talking about when said "Go back to your hole"?

Mbb15 is an asshole! is he saying that people from 3rd world can't construct/speak english correctly? you should learn your manners kid!

Here's a little hint.

I used to have problems with dl speeds, via browser download (with premium acc).
Now i use IDM (Internet Download Manager) and speeds are always great.

I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not, but if it works... why nit give it a try? ;)

tried and yet still got low speed compared to other filehost <_<

willy, the earnings are worst than ever, i think downloaders are leaving wupload.... please fix your speed isues soon.

i am from the third world, can you tell me wtf are you talking about when said "Go back to your hole"?

I wasn' t talking to you, and if you have internet you dont fall under that category lol. Why do you feel offensive

why??? becouse this, ignorant child:

800px-First_second_third_worlds_map.svg.png

see the green countries????? that is the third world.

Last edited:
Does RU from Wupload to Fileserve work for you? I'm getting error: Fail (Invalid Link or File Size Too Large) for the last couple of days...

Again ????
What's going on people with the Upload speed
I'm Uploading NOW with speed 50 Kbps

is this going to last ??? cause I think I have to search for another host to Upload to

Download speed is not suck Willy and Wuplaod is sucks and why Wilyy and his all stuff not come here and answer now that what the fucking work they doing now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back