fileserve now best from you
don't be acheater :facepalm:

All uploaders say that stats are very fuken X-(

anyone say stats low stats frozen you ask him from his id account
and nothing done
why this mr willy
please i want wu like first month when it began :)

Look at alexa

unledlah.jpg

When stats have many problems [ sept/9 ] the site is down cause many uploaders leave it :)

Last edited:
s96 server problem,
s119 very slow,

Hey, NewDivx!

Can you PM me a bit more about the issue, and include links?

Thanks!

Willy!

anyone say stats low stats frozen you ask him from his id account
and nothing done
why this mr willy
please i want wu like first month when it began :)

Look at alexa

unledlah.jpg

When stats have many problems [ sept/9 ] the site is down cause many uploaders leave it :)

Actually, that's not the reason for that, u.loader ;)

And I don't remember ever taking a look at your account!

If you believe you're having issues, please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
u.loader,
Every filehost has problems now and then... You must think of it,, do you have any idea how much resources Wupload needs for keeping their upload and download speed, ....?

Willy & the whole Wupload team does they're best, I'm sure of that... but don't think that everything we want to be changed/added to happen within a few days.. that's sometimes just impossible..

About those PM's, it's better to handle some/most situations via PM. otherwise this thread wouldn't be so organized and we don't need to read members whole account details... :P

They do their best to keep us happy, and we should be happy and thankful for their great service ;)

I'm sorry to hear that your stats are low, u.loader, however, I'm always curious whenever somebody is highly critical of us and yet seems to be recalcitrant to sharing any information with me!

Remember, I'm here to help! :)

Regards,
Willy!

@u.loader
You are not happy with your stats in Wupload .
You are blaming Wupload with cheating .
You do not want to accept Willy`s help .
Just leave and go spam some other filehost support thread .

@ u.loader

Listen to azazel696, or accept Willy's help instead of replying things like above...
The only thing you want is increasing you're post count to lose your 'Probation' title..

Don't spam this thread, and you're not funny...

Again and again Pm Me :facepalm:
many of members here PM you and nothing changed :facepalm:

Regards,
loader!

That is not true in every PM I got the answer from Willy Wupload
and every time I asked for help he responded very quickly
because I can not agree with what you said.

I wonder, why there are still people who always say that wupload is a scam? if you feel wupload unfairly, please leave wupload and dont blame here, as simple as that. But so far, no other filehosting have a good customer service and friendly like Willy. Thanks a lot Willy, you've helped us a lot. Also I personally apologize if sometimes I complain too much. :P Hopefully Wupload always be the best filehosting!

Hi Willy,

In relation to adding my site for referral earnings etc, you have to keep the key.txt file and meta name html code even after the confirmation procedure?

hi willy,
My file get deleted without any notices, i just find out some of my files get deleted, but i don't receive any notices. it is something wrong with my account or the system will remove the files after some time period. again i don't receive any notices, such as DMC notices or any other remove/ delete notices, those file just disappear. :facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back