Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I would like to ask if is there a chance to have the UNPAID status set as 0 and get all the money?

I mean it seems that always some money will be left over in the account.

Stats are disastrously low for me!

Only $0.14 so far... I am leaving Wupload. Sorry, Willy, but when I upload in more than 100 forums and more than 6-7 files EVERY single day, it's kind of mockingly to have such stats.

Before I used Turbobit ($ 20/1000 dls) with no more than 30 forums and I made about ~ $ 1 - $ 1.20...

When I started using Wupload I made 4-5$/day - same content, same number of files and only 40 forums...

And now - same content, same number of files and about 110 forums AND I CAN'T MAKE $1???

So WTF am I doing here...

Sorry Willy. Wish you all the best.

With all due respect,

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

Stats are disastrously low for me!

Only $0.14 so far... I am leaving Wupload. Sorry, Willy, but when I upload in more than 100 forums and more than 6-7 files EVERY single day, it's kind of mockingly to have such stats.

Before I used Turbobit ($ 20/1000 dls) with no more than 30 forums and I made about ~ $ 1 - $ 1.20...

When I started using Wupload I made 4-5$/day - same content, same number of files and only 40 forums...

And now - same content, same number of files and about 110 forums AND I CAN'T MAKE $1???

So WTF am I doing here...

Sorry Willy. Wish you all the best.

With all due respect,

Best Regards,
M.D.House.
One more,fuck yeah (y)

PD:Thanks for payment (y)

Last day No get payment to my webmoney account.... but in wu Acount Earning History Status showing Paid..... whtzz wrong willy ??? (confused)

Hey, AmanderShare!

PM me your account ID, please!

If the payment already hit your account since this message, then do so just to let me know! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi,

I would like to ask if is there a chance to have the UNPAID status set as 0 and get all the money?

I mean it seems that always some money will be left over in the account.

Hey, batori!

The money which is left "UNPAID" after payouts is what you have earned since the Sunday cut-off!

We pay every Wednesday for earnings acquired by the previous Sunday, minimum payout is $10.

You'll receive your current earnings on your next payout! :)

Regards,
Willy!

If I have prem WU account I can transfer my WU links to Filesonic (free account) or any other filehost not blocked right?

Azazel's got your answer, IGdwight!

Thanks, azazel!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back