Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats are disastrously low for me!

Only $0.14 so far... I am leaving Wupload. Sorry, Willy, but when I upload in more than 100 forums and more than 6-7 files EVERY single day, it's kind of mockingly to have such stats.

Before I used Turbobit ($ 20/1000 dls) with no more than 30 forums and I made about ~ $ 1 - $ 1.20...

When I started using Wupload I made 4-5$/day - same content, same number of files and only 40 forums...

And now - same content, same number of files and about 110 forums AND I CAN'T MAKE $1???

So WTF am I doing here...

Sorry Willy. Wish you all the best.

With all due respect,

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

you can't leave WU cause it's the best Filehost counting downloads :)
somtimes stats moving slow but shortly back to normal .

WU > 2 days only for recieve your money after week end > best RU > lowest minimum payout > highest earning table > best and fastest script > and more ..... ;)

I tested many file hosts and most of all I earned money from wupload, but I believe that more can be earned with a file host that has rebills if they were here I would not have thought to use a host file to my site.

IGdwight said:
Remote upload from WU to Uploading.com working?
Its working for me IGdwight. It should work if it is configured properly (You need to type Your WU cookie during configuration, phpsessid).

Thanks for the payment WU.

I tested many file hosts and most of all I earned money from wupload, but I believe that more can be earned with a file host that has rebills if they were here I would not have thought to use a host file to my site.

High sales generating affiliates can PM me to discuss custom plans B-)

Regards,
Willy!

@binge2008
A file hosting service, online file storage provider, or cyberlocker is an Internet hosting service specifically designed to host user files. Typically they allow HTTP and FTP access. Related services are content-displaying hosting services (i.e. video, image, audio/music), virtual storage .
So Remote Upload function is just an extra feature and you must be grateful for that extra . Every Filehost management have unique strategy on how to beat the competition (sometimes with extremities).
If you rely entirely on Remote Upload You are doomed to failure .

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase fix site stats mr willy
don't be acheater :facepalm:
i swear many of downloads lost and not counting
fileserve now best from you

All uploaders say that stats are very fuken X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back