Status
Not open for further replies.
RU From Mu to Wu work fine
but when i try to upload more than 1 file
files didn't uploaded :(

Please PM me your account ID and some of the files you've tried, wanted!

Regards,
Willy!

willy am still waiting here

You have to be patient, sameer!

I'm looking into it with our techs!

Regards,
Willy!

willy check the servers again this erorr The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later

Please PM me the link, blackemil!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Just a little heads up - when you send me a PM or an e-mail, there's no need to remind me about it on the boards - I WILL get to it, you just need to be a little patient ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Updated my eset to 6458 and go this problem.. Willy please man ask Eset to fix 'em.:(

We're still working on it, XORGate!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Willy, why DMCA so fast? Files I uploaded recently are taken down a few hours later :facepalm: I have nothing against DMCA but man that is so fast, not even reaching at least 24-hr period, unlike before where files survived longer giving time for them to be downloaded. I guess that partly explains the drop in earnings... Is there any chance the time frame could be extended? Among my hosts Wup is the fastest to implement DMCA now...

RU From filesonic shows Error

pJLOh.png

YQD8J.png

Willy, why DMCA so fast? Files I uploaded recently are taken down a few hours later :facepalm: I have nothing against DMCA but man that is so fast, not even reaching at least 24-hr period, unlike before where files survived longer giving time for them to be downloaded. I guess that partly explains the drop in earnings... Is there any chance the time frame could be extended? Among my hosts Wup is the fastest to implement DMCA now...

i guess it is due to checksum/hash file (if i am not mistaken).. if a file was reported by DMCA, then all files with the same checksum in wupload servers are expunged... i am having the same problem and remembered that some other filehosts have used the same method to ensure that they comply with DMCA less they get sued... i might be mistaken, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back