Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to File Manager, then Select All, right side, you click on edit, it will ask if you want to edit the number of selected files, click OK and another window will appear, and look where it says password, put the password and click Save.

Here a caps:
ijf0n80c9m75.png

t9q16y85zn96.png

7xje54eej9tl.png

i do same but no working :facepalm:

manually one by one working i have 1000 files

Problem with 70% PPS

Willy, please help me. Ever since I switched to 70% PPS plan, My Stats stopped updating: no new downloads are counted and it won't show stats for September 12 (today) (see pic below):(
Goavr.jpg

Thanks! But before I switched to 70% PPS plan, the data of each day was automatically added to the table as days went by. I didn't have to manually set the date in order to see the newest data. And the downloads of today are not counted. In my opinion, even though you can't earn money through download by 70% PPS plan, they should still show the data of how many downloads have been completed so that we can track the traffic easily and decide whether 70% PPS plan fits us (or we want to switch back to the 40% per 1000 downloads plan).:(
JLTNC.jpg

Last edited:
happy 1000th page Willy

on topic, it seems some server are on maintenance mode
this might the cause of low PPS sale this weekends :(

d8ff5a.png

I will PM to you the file link for your reference

11 files of mine were deleted today..why??????

Hey, rocketsingh!

There's two reasons why files will get deleted:

1) Free User's files are protected for 30 days after upload
2) DMCA Notifications: You will receive an e-mail notification of this and these will show in your "removed" tab in your File Manager

Regards,
Willy!

my stats became bad too , i think its because Wupload for free user is bad , low download speed , lot of crash " crash happen with premium users too " so people trying to avoid Wupload :s , thats why.

Actually, mamiman, Sunday's downloads were highest for a Sunday yet B-)

Regards,
Willy!

i tested some links and some gave me timeout...so i think some server have problems...

Hey, blackemil!

If you have any links which give you a timeout, PM me the links and the time you noticed the issue!

Regards,
Willy!

I don't care the stats, downloaders are crying because can't download for this error:
The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later

Willy, please, fix it soon.

Hey, pipels!

Please PM me the links you have which give you that message!

Thanks!

Willy

I dont see my earnings at all, even tho a few people have downloaded my files.. I want to see what i eearn.

Hey, FileStorageHouse!

Check what plan you are on - you may be under 70% PPS, which doesn't show download counts in stats.

Also, check the dates in your FROM and TO entries in your Stats!

Regards,
Willy!

Finally I got my first 70% PPS earning. 70% PPS plan kinda sucks in waiting because no download counts are shown (though they don't get you money, at least please show them).:'( I'm going to upload some more cool stuffs to see if I can get more PS in the rest of the 'three days period' before I can move back to 40% per 1000 downloads or blended plan.:P
feLUR.jpg

Can i know from where this sale i mean from which country or from which file i upload.

You can't know which country the sale came from, but there is a way under Blended where you can get an idea of where your sales are coming from:

1) Look at the sale and find out which file generated the sale.

2) Look at your download count, find the entry for the file which generated the sale, and you will get a list of countries where the file was downloaded.

:)

Regards,
Willy!

i do same but no working :facepalm:

manually one by one working i have 1000 files

Hey, sameerlove!

PM me your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, please help me. Ever since I switched to 70% PPS plan, My Stats stopped updating: no new downloads are counted and it won't show stats for September 12 (today) (see pic below):(
Goavr.jpg

Hey, rayheng!

Quacking answered the date issue:

You have to change the date by yourself. ;)

And as for your downloads not being counted under 70% PPS - that is because PPS only shows sales counts, not downloads ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Finally I got my first 70% PPS earning. 70% PPS plan kinda sucks in waiting because no download counts are shown (though they don't get you money, at least please show them).:'( I'm going to upload some more cool stuffs to see if I can get more PS in the rest of the 'three days period' before I can move back to 40% per 1000 downloads or blended plan.:P
feLUR.jpg

Congrats on the sale, rayheng!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, can you change the Wupload Stats system and make it show download counts in 70% PPS plan? Though the counts don't contribute any money in 70% PPS, at least we know the traffic and can decide whether 70% PPS helps to earn more than the other two earning plans. Thx!:D
And if we can change switch between the earning plans freely or once per day, it would be nicer.: )

Willy, can you change the Wupload Stats system and make it show download counts in 70% PPS plan? Though the counts don't contribute any money in 70% PPS, at least we know the traffic and can decide whether 70% PPS helps to earn more than the other two earning plans. Thx!:D
And if we can change switch between the earning plans freely or once per day, it would be nicer.: )

i agree...can this be done Willy?

i am not able to upload anything at present..any maintenance going ON ?

WUPLOAD Server Time : 7 AM to 8 AM

EDIT : I am getting this error - Connection reset by peer

Last edited:
c4b6a6.png

f34947.png

same file same forum but last 2 day getting low download. is there any problem on doynloding server or statsics. I always earn at least 20% more then filesonic. Willy can you please check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back