Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thanks... but.. if i am a web owner i need to be in pay per sales to earn from the sales from my web (i am not asking for the sales from diferent webs than mine)? i was thinking this:

i earn for the downloads.
i earn for the premium soled from my web
i dont earn nothing from the premium soled from my links in diferent webs than mine

so the real thing is i dont earn nothin from my web sales if i am not in pps (repeat,i am not asking for the sales from diferent webs than mine)?

in fileserve, you earn for the downloads and for the premiums soled from your web, but obviously no from the premium soled from your links in other webs. Is not like this in wupload?

thanks willy, i wait for your answer.

If you're on PPD, you only earn from sales which are made through your website with the 10% webmaster sales!

Regards,
Willy!

Not just you, I've been getting that error for 3 days all ready. :facepalm:

Hey, all!

We've been looking into the Fileserve issue and we're working on it. I just tested 3 Fileserve, and 2 of the 3 links transferred, one came up with an error.

Regards,
Willy!

Why sometimes i see the counted downloads of a file lets say 20 downloads and then i close the site do other things for some minutes then when i open the site again i see the same file and its counted downloads 19 downloads why this happens ?

I would have to take a look at your account, Shady.

Regards,
Willy!

can you repair plugin remote upload from hotfile? :/

Can you PM me your ID as well as some of the links you've been having issues with, netpsirus?

Thanks!

Willy

I am still unable to access WUPLOAD. Following error still comes:

The server at www.wupload.in is taking too long to respond.

Actually i am unable to access the site since last 5 days.
I was using eset smart security which i un-installed as i thought it was blocking access to wupload. I removed all my temporary files and removed all the COOKIES. But still both, wupload.com as well as wupload.in are not loading here on my side. I don't know whether i alone or majority of us are facing this problem. It's very strange...

Plz WILLY, have a look at my problem.

My registered email with wupload- smitaghera@yahoo.com

Hey, FASTUPLOADER!

I had my techs look into the Wupload.in domain the other day and we were able to access it fine through a proxy - as for ESET, we've been trying to get this cleared up with ESET, but it would be helpful is Wupload users also were trying to contact ESET about this issue.

PM me your IP, please!

Regards,
Willy!

why would his IP get banned? O_O

IPs will be banned by our servers for multiple failed logins or suspicious activity.

Regards,
Willy!

hello Willy, is it legal to upgrade my current account to my own link?.. I mean a link from my site.. or will I cross the line?

If you wish to upgrade your account to premium, you should do so using the "Trade-In Points" feature, located in your stats page.

It allows you to upgrade from your earnings at a steep discount!

Otherwise, purchasing from your own link is a fast way to getting your account banned by Fraud Control, and nobody wants that!

Regards,
Willy!

i'm not able to move,copy and share bcoz this option is not shoing after selecting files :(

What browser are you using, KING?

Regards,
Willy!

I noticed the same thing happened too. Answer this question please, Willy.

Btw, it seems like downloads counts are frozen for a few hours now. I have only 1 counted download for today on WU whereas I have multiples already for other filehosts. I can't believe people started hatin WU over night :))

Downloads are currently accounting correctly! If you noticed a lag, it was most likely temporary - this will happen randomly on some days where downloads will not show immediately but then it will correct itself.

The number one cause of stats freezes or lags is reading "stats freeze" on Wjunction :))

Regards,
Willy!

Willy Any Chance For PPD Promo :)

As always with promos, we never leak any of our plans to early, but when there is a promo coming, I'll drop a few hints and then let you guys know enough in advance to allow you to prepare for it! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

download is very slow for premium user :facepalm:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/hjzQL2.png[/slide]

Hey, jbisana!

Can you please PM me the link you were trying?

Thanks!

Willy

Hey Willy.
See my issue mate.!
Its really important.
Wupload isnt seeming to respond.
Things are getting worse here.!!!

I hope you remember my problem?? :|

Please PM me, champ.

Regards,
Willy!

Can someone tell me how can i passowrding files

If you wish to password protect your LINKS all you need to do is select the links which you wish to protect, click "EDIT", and add a password!

Regards,
Willy!

Respected Willy I Had One Premium Sale But Din't Get My Payout For The Sale As Well As How To I Ask for My Payout???

Screen OF The Premium Sale---->>>
0d24aa.bmp

my stats became bad too , i think its because Wupload for free user is bad , low download speed , lot of crash " crash happen with premium users too " so people trying to avoid Wupload :s , thats why.

It`s different for everyone , because everyone have different capabilities . It`s up to us !

In the end everything is all about CONTENT !

I don't care the stats, downloaders are crying because can't download for this error:
The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later

Willy, please, fix it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back