Status
Not open for further replies.
RU From filesonic shows Error

SLIDE]

SLIDE]

Hey, DANG3ROUS!

I'm testing RU from Filesonic right now, and the transfers are going smoothly!

How long did this issue persist for you? What did it say when you scrolled over the error?

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, why DMCA so fast? Files I uploaded recently are taken down a few hours later :facepalm: I have nothing against DMCA but man that is so fast, not even reaching at least 24-hr period, unlike before where files survived longer giving time for them to be downloaded. I guess that partly explains the drop in earnings... Is there any chance the time frame could be extended? Among my hosts Wup is the fastest to implement DMCA now...

Lol, as if a filehost is seriously going to prolong the period it takes for a copyright holder to get a file removed. Wupload is under a legal obligation to remove files under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act whether they want to or not, and that's just a fact of life for people who upload content they don't specifically own. It's only going to get harder if that's what you're investing time in doing.

Last edited:
I may complain when things are going wrong, but everybody, take a look at this:

File Volume: More than 112 GB

RU done after 15 minutes, NO errors.:D

In case you didn't read it the other time I said it, the source host is as big a factor as the target host.:)

I got errors trying to RU from:

Fileserve
Uploadstation
Easy-Share
Uploading

Upload failed using:
FTP
ZOOM Uploader
Web

Only Filesonic is able to be RU'ed to Wupload

At the moment it cannot, ven666detta.
1) Don't post your IP address in the forum! PM me, please!

2) You need to either update your sBorg or its plugins and check your login information, you IP was blocked for multiple failed logins.

I will get my techs to unblock, but you will need to fix some things on your end to avoid a 5th time ;)

Regards,
Willy!

the problem is me and my brother both are using same sborg, I've set my wupload to download, he does uploads from his work place and I'm from home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back