Status
Not open for further replies.
@Willy WuploadI thought that was the last promo and here again WILLY have the final word=)
And one more thing about those new jungle infants - It`s really easy to make a banner , but it is not easy to keep up with the biggest and proven filehost nowadays .The result for you jungle mistakes is that you are going to fail , because you want it too much and you don`t know how to do it .And you will take many people with you- that is sad .Anyway Good luck to the jungle , but I`m reasonably thinking man and I`m not going after a bad gfx.
agree your words.
i love willy forever!

I didn't get any sale while i am in pps, but a week ago i switched to ppd and in this week i got 3 sales even if i shared nothing in this week, fsc and wu are both same. :(

because download doesn't work at all
W35HT.jpg

Unforgettable user experience.

cvrle77 the same thing happens with fsc in jdownloader...

I don't want to sound threatening or anything, but I have read the same problems too many times not to do anything and always the response is pretty much the same:

"Give me the links of those files"
"Where are you downloading from"
"Send me a pm with the blocked IP"

and so on... I get angry pm's from users, bitching about PREMIUM service...:facepalm:

I will give Wupload until next Thursday, if these problems persist and I read the same things from angry users, it's bye-bye time. I have been using Wup since May and it's always the same. Buggy, laggy and full of pissed off PREMIUM customers...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back