Willy show him who is the best
250_250_01.gif

Follow the leader B-)

Regards,
Willy!

willy please read my PM

Willy read my PM,wroted you two PMs :(

Hey, guys!

I'm getting to them! I have a lot of PMs to go through!

See above ;):

Hey, all!

I am right now going through my PMs. Please be patient, there were a higher-than-usual amount of PMs in my inbox this morning.

No need to write "Check My PM" in the thread - I am getting to it.

Regards,
Willy

any new promo or the one which was till 31st ? :|

As always, we don't let the cat out of the bag for any promo plans ;)

We'll let you know when the next one is coming to give you guys enough time to prepare!

Regards,
Willy!

free users can't download from wupload
what's the reason ??

What errors are they getting, where are they located, what files are they trying to download, etc.

You need to PM me this information, please!

Regards,
Willy!

@Willy Wupload
As always, we don't let the cat out of the bag for any promo plans ;)

We'll let you know when the next one is coming to give you guys enough time to prepare!

Regards,
Willy!
I thought that was the last promo and here again WILLY have the final word=)
And one more thing about those new jungle infants - It`s really easy to make a banner , but it is not easy to keep up with the biggest and proven filehost nowadays .The result for you jungle mistakes is that you are going to fail , because you want it too much and you don`t know how to do it .And you will take many people with you- that is sad .Anyway Good luck to the jungle , but I`m reasonably thinking man and I`m not going after a bad gfx.
In the end look at this
Willy Wupload
Follow the leader B-)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, any news update on the 'error occured pls try again' problem? Its sad to see more links getting inaccessible by both free and prem users in such a manner since it's started almost a week ago.

My account was hacked

Hi Willy, I sent you an email about my account.

Someone hacked my premium account and I can´t access to it. If I want to recover my pass with my e-mail said that tne email doesn´t exist. My username is glad31. please check this I´m very worried about all the informatnion that I have in my account.

i've heared that Wupload pay per download is quite good i am using it since 1 month and got $1.78 so far em on Half PPD and half PPS plan so why my earning so low ? and does the big earnings per download goes with the the Half and Half programme or is it only with PPD programme only for the highest PPD earning ?

Please answer my question Willy !

There is still problems with passwording the files........ I have to do it so many times before it actually adds the password, especially for mass edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back